Cherry Burst

Seattle Washington,
February 6, 1991

The next morning I wake up to the overcast daylight pouring through the window. As I slowly open my eyes, I can feel Chris behind me, his face half buried in the pillow and his arm draped over me, breathing slow and deep, lost in a dream. I slowly move his arm off me and he stirs a little groaning as he sleeps. I quietly and carefully get out of bed and turn to look at him, his hair strewn across his face as he moves his arm to the spot where I was just laying.

I quietly walk out of the room, grabbing his blue plaid button up shirt off of his chair to throw it on, buttoning a few buttons and heading into the bathroom. A few moments later I come back out of the washroom and throw my hair up as I walk back into the bedroom. Chris still remained in the same position as when I left, his face still buried in the pillow, his hair still strewn across his face. I glance over his room and see that he still keeps all of his guitars with him in here along with the Marshall stack in the corner. He has his room set up exactly the same way as in the old apartment with Andy. Some things never change.

As he softly sleeps, I quietly walk over to his cherry burst Gibson Les Paul, the one that is my favourite of them all, and sit down crosslegged on the floor in front of it. I reach up and trace my finger over the edges, admiring every curve of it, feeling it's smooth surface and tracing along the 'Soundgarden' decal he had placed on the body.

A part of me wishes I had never stopped playing. I mean, I wasn't really good,  but for a 7 year old it was the most amazing sound I've ever made with anything.

"Hi.." Chris says groggily from the bed.
"Hey," I say quietly still tracing my finger along the bottom of his guitar. He smiles and sits up in bed, flipping his curls out of his face.
"What are you doing over there...?" He says softly with a bit of a yawn and I shrug.

"Checkin' out the goods?" He smirks.
"So to speak," I say as I look at him.
"You wanna play it?" He asks me which kinda shocked me for a second.
"What...? no...?" I smirk nervously as he giggles at me.
"You can if you want to," He smiles at me. I can't tell if he's serious or not.

"Are you making fun of me...?" I ask skeptically raising my eyebrow at him.
"No, I'm just saying you can play it if you want to, you just seem to love that one a lot," He giggles as he climbs out of bed, pulls up a pair of long black underwear and walks over to me.

"I can't help it... it's just so... sexy," I say as I look back at the cherry burst Gibson and he sits down in front of me.
"Sexy...? huh... I've never had anyone refer to my guitar as sexy before," Chris says as he takes it off of the stand, lays it across his lap, and looks at his hands while he plucks the strings a little. I look at him as I put my hands in my lap while he continues to play just some random tune. He stops and then looks at me under his brow.

"Do you want to play it?" He asks looking at me but this time I could tell he was seriously asking me.
"No... I don't know how...I don't even remember the last time I tried to play..." I say shyly.
"You don't have to know how... just play..." He says as he offers it to me. I look down at the beautiful guitar that he held and suddenly felt extremely shy. I quickly shake my head 'no' and he smirks at me.
"Ok..." He says and sets it back up on the stand. He leans into me and places a kiss on my forehead, then stands up to walk out of the room and I hear him close the bathroom door.

I sit quietly for a few moments staring up at the guitar, admiring it's fiery red rim with the burst of golden amber in the middle and how it shone in the grey light coming through the window. I take in a deep breath and pick the guitar up carefully off the stand and lay it across my lap.

It was like an old familiar memory I had long forgotten suddenly rushing up and flashing before me. I place my hand on the neck, and strum ever so softly, not making any chords or anything but just letting my fingers stroke the strings. I close my eyes and just softly strum, not even noticing Chris quietly walking up behind me. He quietly sits down behind me places his hand on the neck of the guitar and plays some chords while I still strum. I feel him rest his chin on my shoulder while his fingers change position, though I keep my eyes closed just listening to the sound.

Chris then presses his lips softly to my ear and trails slowly down my neck, sending shockwaves of pleasure all over my body. He continues to play while I strum though I slowly begin to loose rhythm as his lips move to my shoulder and then back to my ear while he softly nibbles at my earlobe.

He places his right hand on my hip and slowly moves in front under the shirt that I am wearing and gently strokes my clit. I suddenly fumble with my strumming as he gently plays with me, his fingers slowly stroking to the rhythm of me and I begin to loose myself in the feeling of his touch. I moan ever so softly as he continues to stroke me, suddenly taking the guitar out of my lap and setting it aside on the floor beside us.

I reach up and lace my fingers through his hair while his lips trail down my neck and his hand moves up under my shirt and cups my breast, gently playing with my nipple all the while continuing to stroke my clit.

"You are so amazing baby... in every single way..." He says low and deep in my ear as I whimper against his touch.
"Chris... don't stop..." I start to pant as my internal heat begins to rise and I feel my whole body shake from his touch. I lean into him throwing my head back to rest on his shoulder as my muscles begin to contract, whimpering and moaning with his varying stroking patterns  that take my breath away.

"That's it baby... just let it go," He purrs in my ear and I can't hold back anymore. I cry out as he continues to whisper sweet nothings in my ear, releasing everything inside me.

"Oh my god Chris...." I pant as he lets out a sly laugh low and deep in my ear. I turn and look at him and press my lips hard to his devouring his mouth with mine in a kiss so intense I could not contain it. I gracefully turn to face him, my lips never breaking apart from his as I anxiously tug at his underwear and pull them down over his hips. I move myself to straddle him, my arms resting on his shoulders his hands moving up my thighs, and to my hips.

"I love you... I love everything about you... I love the way you make me feel inside... you are my everything..." I breathe as I look deep into his blue eyes that are locked to mine. I have no idea what came over me. It's like I am a completely different person when I am with him. One who isn't afraid and filled with darkness, numbness and pain. He makes me feel like I can do anything, and no other will ever compare to him.

He moves his hands up to my shirt and slowly unbuttons, pressing his lips to my bare skin with each button he unfastens. I arch my back as he moves his hands inside my shirt grazing his lips over my breast, to my nipple and softly flicking with his tongue. I moan as I arch my back to him, wanting him inside me.

I lower myself a little as his hand moves to my hip and I slowly guide myself on top of him. He moves his lips away from my nipple and lets out a soft moan while I slowly move my hips, adjusting to his size. I arch my back and close my eyes, biting my lower lip to concentrate on him inside me.

"Baby... you feel... so good.." He breathes in between my movements. He holds my hips then moves his hands up my sides, to my ribs while I begin to grind my hips against him. He glances over my body, watching me as I loose myself, relishing in the length of him inside me.

"You're so beautiful..." He whimpers, his breathing picking up the pace as he starts to thrust to match my movements. I squeal a little at his first thrust which sends me forward a little and I catch myself, wrapping my arms around his neck. He laughs soft and low while he holds my hips guiding me with his rhythm, his lips crashing to my neck, his beard prickling and tickling me.

Suddenly once again, I feel like I'm free falling from the largest mountain, the adrenaline rushing to my brain and I feel myself grip him in a way that only he knows I can. He moans with his lips against my neck I feel him become tense.

"I'm so fucking close... ," He pants as I move to touch my forehead to his. I open my eyes to lock them on his while I watch his look of pure intense pleasure wash over him as he cries out, spilling his warm liquid inside me. I cry out with him, feeling my muscles contracting as he rides out his high with me.

We stay that way for a few moments, my forehead still touching his, while we try to catch our breath.

"So... if that was my first guitar lesson... I want you to teach me all the time," I smirk and he begins to laugh.
"Trust me... I wouldn't want any other student other than you..." He laughs.