C H A P T E R F I V E

Edited**

*Pic of Xavier's bedroom

...

Xavier's Pov.

I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom. After taking a long, warm bath, I got dress and ate breakfast, which was served by one of my maids.

I then hopped into my car and drove off of Emily's parent's house. Speaking of Emily, I was surprised by her actions yesterday. I never thought that she wasn't a gold digger type but I still don't know. She could be faking it and I gate gold diggers!

Pulling up to her parent's house, I saw someone sleeping on the step in front of the door.

Who is that?

I came out of my car and walked up to the door to have a better look at the face.

Emily?

What's she doing outside?

Walking up to her, I bent down and tried to wake her up.

"Emily?" I said and tapped her shoulders.

"Mom, dad? Is that you? Do you still hate me?" She whispered.

She doesn't look good at all.

And the door came flying open.

"Oh my God! Emily?" Her mom said in concern. "Honey? Are you alright?"

I don't know why but I was getting angry with those people. "Why the hell was she outside in the snow and how long was she here for?"

"I-i...she said that she was going out and will be back and-and....she..she---" her dad tried to explain.

"Shut up!" I yelled him in a deadly tone.

Taking her in my arms I warned them. "Pray that she's okay or else....."

And with that said, I carried her into my car, placed her in the back seat and drove off.

"I'm sorry!" She whispered. "Mom? Dad? I'm sorry"

...

Pulling up at my house, I carried her inside and placed her on top of my bed.

"Call the doctor!" I told my maid.

"I'm sorry" she whispered again.

Why does she keep talking in her sleep?

Did she do her parent's something and is apologizing?

"Sir, the doctor will be over in 5 minutes," my maid said to me and I dismiss her.

5 minutes later the doctor showed up.

"Hello, Mr. Xavier. It's a pleasure to meet you again" he stretches his hands for a shake and I shook his hands.

"What can I do for you?" He asked and I directed him to my bedroom and explained to him what happened.

"How long was she in the cold for?"

"I don't know. I just came to get her and found her outside" I replied to him and he checked her pulse and her heartbeat.

"How's she?"

"She's not that well. She needs some rest but she'll be fine" he replied to my question and I let out a breath of relief.

"So, will she be okay for the wedding tomorrow?" I asked.

If she won't be okay for the wedding tomorrow, I'll just have to postpone it.