B O N U S C H A P T E R

[This is before Emily was pregnant..]

edited**

Xavier's Pov.

"We're sorry! Please forgive us!!" I heard Emily's dad cried as I entered the room again.

"P-please!"

"I-I beg you!!"

"I'm sorry!"

They all cried but I didn't bother listening to what they had to say.

"Mr...Stephano. please!" Emily's dad begged as I walked towards him.

Emily's teary eyes suddenly flashed through my eyes and I growl in anger.

"Shut up!" I shouted while grabbing unto his hair.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I didn't know she was innocent!" he cried and I let go of his hair before turning to his wife who was curled up into a ball.

"Why would you do that to your own daughter?!!"

"I-I...I'm sorry....I-I...didn't mean...." she began and I cut her off by slapping her across the face.

"You heartless----"

"Xavier?" Emily's voice suddenly cut me off and I turned around to see her poking her head into the room.

Shit!

Getting up, I quickly walked over to her and stood in front of her so she can't see behind me."yes babe?" I said nervously.

"What are you doing here?" She asked whirl trying to look behind me but I stopped her.

"I-I'm just....training" I lied and tried to not let her see behind me but it was too late. She already saw them.

Gently pushing me away, she had a confused expression on her face as she walked towards her parents. "Mom? Dad? What are you guys doing here?"

"H-honey? Emily is that you?" Her dad asked as she got closer and she stopped right in front of him.

"What's going on?" She turned to me and asked while her eyes scanned her parents.

"I-I...." I didn't know what to say.

"Emily....I'm sorry...I didn't mean it! Please forgive me!" Her dad begs and she looked at him a little surprised. "I-I'm sorry I hurt you! I didn't know it wasn't you! It's your mom's fault! I didn't know she saw Vanessa doing the wiring things but still blamed you!"

"Mom? Is that true?" She asked as she turned to her mom who was looking at her with a guilty face.

"Honey.....I'm sorry. It's just that Vanessa had never---"

"How could you?" She cut her off. "All this time I'm suffering for someone else while the one who actually did it got treated like a princess?"

"But....she...she-"

"No mom! She's the bad daughter! I didn't deserve to be treated like that not even when you know the truth. How can you be so heartless?" She asked as I saw her eyes tear up.

"Emily...." I called her name while wrapping my arms around her to comfort her.

"But......Vanessa---"

"But Nothing!! Do you know how many times I wanted to kill myself because of you guys mistreating me?! Do you know how that affected my grades?! My life?!" She shouted back at her mom as a tear slowly fell from her eyes.

"You didn't have to treat me like dirt! I'm your daughter! Your biological daughter! The one that came out of you for God's sake mom!!! How could you?!!don't you have a heart?!!"

"I....I'm sorry....I'm sorry!" Her mom cried and Emily looked at her with tears still rolling down her cheeks.

"Just forgive me!"

"Forgive you? That easily? No...I can't. You hurt me too much, I've been scar because of you" she said while shaking her head no as the tears continued to fell out of her eyes.

"Please.....just please!!" She begged and Emily buried her head in my chest.

"Take me away from here...." she whispered to me and I nodded my head before walking her out and into our bedroom.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I gently set her down on the bed.

"I.....I don't want to live anymore Xavier...Every time I.....I see them my heart hurts from the pain" she cried in my chest and I suddenly felt at anger.

"Look at me, Emily...." I said to her while raising her chin to look me in the eyes.

"Don't ever think like that again. Do you hear me?" I said to her while looking into her beautiful eyes but she didn't respond.

"Emily...." I called her name again and she slowly nodded her head.

"Good" I paused and gently kiss her on her lips. " You can't leave me or else I'll die because hell I can't live without you" I continued and a little smile was now on her lips.

"Emily.....I don't care who hates you. It can be your stepsister, your parents, haters or whosoever, I will always love you and my love will be greater than theirs. I will shower you with kisses every morning when I wake up, I will be there for you when you have your bad days, I will celebrate your success with you and I will be with you and we will grow old together. You don't need them and I won't ask for anything from you but only for you to stay with me forever."
"You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm sure I can't live without you so don't ever say that again. I love you with all my heart Emily. ti amo, mia regina" (translation: I love you, my queen)

"I love you too" she responded and I capture her lips again.

"So....what do you want me to do with your family?" I asked as we pulled away.

"Hmm....you should make them suffer and beg" she responded and I looked at her surprised.

"Really?"

"Yes, especially Vanessa and my mom. I can't stand the both of them" she responded and I pulled her closer towards me while sniffing her hair.

She smells so good.

"As you wish, my queen" I responded and closed my eyes while still holding onto her.

"I love you," I said and felt a little peck on my lips.

"I love you too"

...

That was so sweet of Xavier to say!💞💞

Hope you guys enjoyed :) just so you know...Mark and the rest are dead.....yeah...

Quick Question: Should her parents die or just suffer?

Bye~