B O N U S C H A P T E R

Edited**

W A R N I N G: Mature Content below

[Flash back to their honeymoon]

Xavier's Pov.

"Xavier...." Emily began. We were currently cuddling in bed in comfortable silence.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I asked while looking at her. It's like she was hesitating to say something.

"How-can....you....teach me how...to....give...hickeys?" She innocently asked and I looked at with a surprised expression laying on my face.

"You want me....to teach you?" I asked and she nodded her head while looking into my eyes. God, she looks so innocent.

"Umm....okay," I said and sat up before straddling her. "So....first you put your mouth on the person's neck or...some other place and umm...suck on it. You can also....bite if you want but don't apply too much pressure with your teeth" I somewhat explained and she nodded.

"Can....you demonstrate it?" She innocently asked again and I raised a brow at her.

"Um...okay," I said and slowly brought my mouth to her neck. "I'm umm....gonna start now," I said and she nodded her head before I slowly began to suck on her neck.

I applied a little more pressure as I wrapped my arms around her while her breath began to pick up and in no time she was breathing heavily while she wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Xavier..." she moaned as I applied more pressure and I pulled away to look at her. "Why did you stop?" She asked and I gulp.

"I-i'm done," I responded while laying down again and wrapping my arms around her. The way she moaned my name just now was so freaking hot but I stopped because I don't want this lead to another thing.

"Then...can...I practice on you?" She suddenly asked and I felt my lips curve into a smile. She wants to mark me.

"Umm....if you want to, yes" I respond and in no time she was on top of me and straddling me.

"Can I?" She asked while looking at me and I responded with 'go on' before she took a deep breath and brought her sweet lips to my neck.

She slowly began to suck on my neck and applied more pressure as she went on. I grabbed onto her hips while she continued and suddenly found myself groaning in pleasure.

Damn, she's a fast learner.

She moved from my neck to the intersection between my neck and shoulder and began to suck there while I groan out.

"God Emily" I groan and found my hands on her ass as she continued to suck on my neck. She suddenly let out a moan while I squeezed her ass and I felt my pants twitch. She was driving me crazy already.

"Xavier..." she said as she suddenly pulled away and brought her mouth to my ears. "I want you...all of you" she whispered in my ears and I groan out again.

I wanted to but I was afraid I'd hurt her. I don't want to lose control and hurt her. I care for her too much.

"Emily..." I began but was cut off by her hands on my member below.

"Please Xavier," she said while she gently stroke my member below and I looked into her eyes. It held lust, love, and desire.

"No Emily...I'll hurt you," I said while trying to get her hands away from my lower member but she refused.

"How do you know you'll hurt me?" She asked while her hands went to unzip my pants.

"I...I just--God Emily" I groan out when her hands came in contact with my lower member. She took it in her hand and began to stroke it again for a few minutes before she looked up to my face and I knew what she was going to do next so I shook my head no but she didn't even bother listening to me and the next thing I knew was her mouth was on me and I let out a loud groan as I close my eyes in pleasure.