C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-E I G H T

Edited**

Xavier's Pov.

Damn, why she has to be so perfect?

I've never in my life saw anyone that was so perfect and I don't know why she hides from me. I won't insult her. Even if she wasn't perfect I won't have. It's not her body I like, It's her heart. I've never in my life saw anyone that beautiful in her heart. She's sweet, kind, selfless and so damn innocent and that's what I like about her.

Anyways, I was sitting in my office signing some files as usual while my mind wanders off to my beautiful wife that's home.

'I wonder what she's doing?' I thought.

I've been working since seven this morning and I'm feeling very exhausted. I just want to get done with this work and go home. Looking at my time, I saw that it was almost 6.

One more hour to go.

I sigh and resume back to my work.

...

Work was finally over and I let out a sigh of relief. 'Thank God' I mumbled and packed my stuff before entering the elevator.

The elevator finally came to the last floor and I exit before walking to the door exit. "Good night boss" my secretary, Charles, said to me and I ignore him while walking straight to my car.

What can I say? I was very tired.

I quickly entered my car and sped off home.

23 minutes later, I arrived home. I parked my car in the garage then exit and head straight into the house.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Emily walking down the stairs. She was wearing a loose crop top and pajama shorts that I think look very hot in her. She gave me a light smile and began walking towards me.

"Hey" she waved and I smiled at her before saying an exhausted 'hi'

"Tired?" She asked and I nodded.

She looks at me as if she wanted to say something but hesitated. "I know something that may help" she finally spoke and I raised a brow at her.

I suddenly imaged her straddling me. 'Calm down Xavier!' I said to myself and asked. "Like what?"

"...a message?" She asked.

Like if that will help.

"No. I'm fine" I responded to her and she looks at me with pleading eyes.

"I promise that it'll help," she said almost like if she was begging.

".....okay." I agreed and she now had a bright smile on her face. Cute.

"Umm....let's go upstairs," she said and pulled me upstairs into the bedroom. She walked over to her phone and I saw her tying on her phone before I heard jazz music playing.

She placed her phone down and walked over to me who had a very confused look on my face. "What's the music for?"

"It helps to relax the mind" she replied and I nodded understandingly.

"Yeah....umm...your shirt" she shyly pointed to my shirt while looking away and I quickly took it off before she told me to lay down on the bed.

"What now?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"I'm....umm...gonna give you a massage" she replied and slowly walked towards the bed. "Can you turn over?" She asked when she was standing in front of me and I quickly turned over on my stomach.