C H A P T E R F O R T Y

Edited**

Emily's Pov.

"Hey, Emily!" Abby said to me while entering Xavier's house.
Today was Sunday and Xavier didn't go to work. I'm still mad at him for what he did yesterday. Yes I know I'm dramatic but I don't care.

I ignored him all day today and now it's six in the evening. I was currently sitting on the couch while reading a book. Xavier was up in his 'home' office which I've never heard about.

"Hey" I replied in a bored tone. I look up to her and my eyes scanned for Cable. "Where's Caleb?"

"He's out with his dad having a father-son day" she replied and I nodded while placing my book on the table. "Are you okay because you don't look so"

"No" I replied and she looked at me with worried eyes as she took a seat next to me.

"What's the matter? Did Xavier do something to you!!?" She freaked out and I had to shush her before replying.

"Well....yes but he didn't hurt me in that way," I said to her and removed my hands, that I was using to shush her, away from her mouth.

"What did he do?"

I took a deep breath and told her everything.

"Oh no he didn't," she said. She was just as angry as and me.

"Yes, he did" I replied while faking and a cry.

"It's okay! I'll take you somewhere to get your mind off stuff," she said while wiping my fake tears away.

"Okay," I said to her while suddenly changing my expression to a happy one.

"Let me go talk to Xavier first," she said to me and I nodded before she disappeared off into the stairs.

A few minutes later she came downstairs again with a sad expression on her face. "What did he say?"

"He wants you to talk to him" she replied and I growl before walking up the stairs and stood in front of his office door. I give it two knocks and then heard him say 'come in'

I walked into his office and stood in front of him and he looked up at me. "Want something?" He asked.

"Yes. Abby wants to take me out and I want to ask you if I can go" I responded while folding my arms.

"And why do you think I should let you go?" he asked while leaning back in his chair and raising an eyebrow at me.

"Because if you don't, I'll be more angry at you" I replied and he slowly nodded.

"Okay, let's make a deal," he said and I hold back the urge to roll my eyes.

"What is it?"

"You.....stop being mad at me and I'll let you go," he said and I silently glare at him.

"What will be it?" He asked after some time of silence between both of us.

Should I agree?

"I think it's a good deal. I mean Cody doesn't even know you exist" my conscious said and I felt like beating the hell out of her.

"......"

"Come on say yes!" My conscious yelled at me and I sigh.

"Whatever" I agreed and saw him smile.

"Good. Tell Abby she can take you out and dress appropriately" he said to me and I nodded before leaving.

I walked down the stairs and Abby literally run to me waiting for my reply. "What did he say?"