C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-S I X

Edited**

Mark's Pov.

"Baby!" Rena said as I rolled out of bed.

"what?"

"Where are you going?" She asked while sitting up.

"Out" I replied before turning to the door. It was the day that I'll carry put my first plan to get her back. I was gonna go to her house and ask her if we could talk in a café or something and then I could tell her how I actually feel about her but my plan isn't gonna work if Rena doesn't allow me to leave.

"Don't go," she said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"It's important, I really have to go," I said to her allowing she pouted at me. Not even cute.

"Where are you going that it's more important than me?" She asked and I sigh in frustration.

Of course, it's Emily.

"I have to go to my job meeting. I'll be back before you know it" I lied to her and left the bedroom.

I walked into the bathroom and shower before wearing something presentable to see her. The thought of her alone made me smile.

Exiting the bathroom, I went downstairs to quickly eat breakfast before I leave. "Bye," Rena said to me and gave me a smack on my lips and I faked a smile before returning one and I'm now off to see my love.

I turned on my GPS and typed in the location of where she lived. Finding out where she lives isn't hard because Xavier is know all over the world and it's very easy to find him on google.

As I pulled up at his house, I was amazed at the size. It looked even bigger in real life and it's even bigger than the mansion I went to the party. I kinda envy her.

I walked to the door and took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. I waited a few minutes before the door was finally open and Emily's beautiful face was standing there. She was smiling but it dropped when she looked at me.

"Hi Emily" I waved at her with a smile on his face and I saw her frown.

"Who's there!?" A familiar voice was heard from inside.

"It's....um--" she began but was cut off by a hand around her waist. Mr. Stepahno.

I don't like this guy one bit. I don't care if he's richer or more powerful than me. I just don't like him one bit because he stole what's mine.

He stood over her and poke his head out through the door. "Mr. Stephano" I greeted while bowing at him. I don't know why but I just felt that it would look more welcoming if I bowed my head at him.

"Oh, Mark" Xavier began while pulling his head back inside. "What are you doing here?" He continued.

"Oh, I'm umm...here to talk to Emily" I replied and Xavier nodded and I looked at Emily who was now glaring at him as if she was saying something to him

"Come in" Xavier smiled at me and I was taken by surprised at his sudden words. Anyways, I stepped inside and my eyes scanned the house.

It was beautiful.

"This way," Xavier said to me and I followed him into the living room.

Emily walked into the living room a few minutes later and I took a seat in one of those comfy couches. She sat next to Xavier but was suddenly pulled unto his lap, and she didn't try to get off of him.

"So...what do you want to talk about?" She asked me and my eyes scanned her shirt. It was Xavier's and he was only in a towel--half-naked. I clench my jaw looking at both of them while an image was printed in my head.

Did they...

Pushing that thought away, I began. "Oh....umm...I wanted to talk to you...." I paused as my eyes looked at Emily while Xavier pulled her closer to him.

Relax! I won't take her from you.....yet.

She glared at Xavier and turned to me before she said. "Continue"

"Umm...as I was s-say....it wanted to umm...to...ask if you....would...." I started again but stopped while staring at Xavier's hands that were roaming around her leg.

I watched as she slapped Xavier's hands away and send him at glare again before turning to me who looked was a little sad. "Go on"

".....I just wanted to ask you if you....umm...would....like to hang out....with me tomorrow......." I finally said but she wasn't paying attention to what I was saying. I sat there and watched Xavier's lips on her neck and he was rubbing small circles on her leg.

Looking closer at her neck, I spotted something red on her neck and then I realization hit me. It was a hickey. Then he began to suck on her neck right in front of my freaking eyes.

I was more than angry right now.

I watched her every reaction and saw that he was having an effect on her but all of a sudden she slapped his hands away and whined at him."Xavier!"

"What gattino?" Xavier whispered in her ears while pulling her closer to him and I saw her shiver at his voice. He was having an effect on her again. (Translation: kitten)

"Stop it!" She whined and turned back to me who now had an angry expression on my face.

"Umm....what were you saying?" She asked me while shyly looking down. Her cheeks were red as a tomato.

"Nothing. I-i just wanted to congrats Mr. Stephano. That's all. I'm going now, bye" I said and quickly got up before walking towards the door and leaving.

Asshole! How dare he touch her right in front of me?! And that's not fair at all! She let him touch her but I never had a chance to touch her when we were in a relationship.

None of this was fair and I didn't like it at all. I was going to find another plan because this one had failed. Another plan that I know I'll win her back for good.

I can't wait to have you back Emily.
...

Hey guys!!

I've decided to update early today because I'm on spring break!

I just want you to know that I MIGHT update again tonight so stay alert.

don't forget to vote and comment

Until next time.

Bye~