C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-S E V E N

Edited**

" Women who love themselves

are threatening;

but men who love real women,

more so."

*Xavier's pool above

Emily's Pov.

"Come on Emily!" Abby plead.

Abby, her husband and her son Caleb had just come back from visiting one of their friends. Joshua is hanging out with Xavier in the house and Caleb is outside with us. We were going for a swim in Xavier's pool. Well not me, it's Abby who'd forcing me to swim with her.

"But I--"

"No buts. Let's change into our bikinis and we are going for a swim" she said while dragging me up the stairs. We enter my bedroom and she began digging in my closet for a bikini for me until she found a black swimsuit with straps.

"This will do," she said and placed it in my hands. "Go get changed. I'll get ready and I'll meet you downstairs" she continued and I nodded before walking into the bathroom.

I changed into the swimsuit and tied my hair up in a bun before grabbing one of my sunglasses. Walking by the mirror, I stopped in front and took a look at myself.

 Walking by the mirror, I stopped in front and took a look at myself

Damn Emily!

Grabbing a crop top and shorts, I slipped them on and walked downstairs. "There she is!" I heard Cole's voice while he pointed in my direction.

"Hey little fella," I said to Caleb as I walked into the living room.

"Hey aunty" he replied while walking to me and I took him in my arms.

"Where are you guys going to dress like that?" Xavier's voice was heard and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't worry we aren't going anywhere except in your backyard" Abby replied to him. It sounded like she was annoyed by him.

"Swimming?" Joshua asked we both nodded.

"Mommy, can I come?" Caleb asked and Abby said 'yes'

"I'm coming too. I really need to relax" Joshua said while getting up from the couch.

"What about you Xavier?" I asked and he snapped his head to me.

"Want me to come?" He asked and I shrug my shoulders and replied with 'if you want'

"Okay," he replied and got up. We all walked out of the house and went to the backyard where there was a huge pool there.

Abby and I sat in one of those pool chairs while Joshua and Caleb went into the water. I couldn't help but smile when I saw Caleb swimming with a floaty around him.