C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-S I X

Edited**

Xavier' Pov.

I was awakened to light snores coming from beside me. Looking down, I saw Emily's small figure cuddling with me. Her tiny waist was wrapped around my hands and her head was resting right beneath my chin.

I don't know what's wrong with me but every time I'm around her, my whole personality changes. Seeing her beautiful face alone gives me peace and makes all of my stress disappear.

She's so freaking addicting and I can't help but be by her and think about her every day. I try hard, very hard to forget about her but often fails. I can't help liking her and the simple ways she acts.

I've grown to be possessive of her and overprotective. I also found out that I get jealous easily if a guy looks at her. I don't know why I'm acting this way but I hope I could find out soon, very soon.

knock knock!

"Come in," I said and the door opened showing Carry with a tray of breakfast in her hands. Upson seeing me and the position we were in, she shyly looked down and apologized. "I'm sorry to disturb you, master. I didn't know you would be home today"

"It's okay. Leave the food on the table" I said and she obediently did what I said and then left.

Looking back at Emily, she was still fast asleep. I love smelling her hair every mourning while I wake up, it smells feaking good. It's like a habit now.

Sighing, I close my eyes again. I didn't want to leave bed. She made me didn't want to leave the bed. As I said, she was addicting. She felt so warm in my arms and I felt so comfortable here's.

Ring ring!

There goes my phone.

Who the hell is bothering me this early in the morning?!

Picking up my phone, I answered. " Good morning Sir, aren't you coming to work today? Mr. White says that I should inform you that he's gonna be here today around 12." He said and I was about to cancel everything for today but remembered it was very important to meet with Mr. White.

Sighing, I replied "I'll be there in 30 minutes"

I hang up and rolled out of bed but in doing so, I woke up Emily. She yarns and rubbed her eyes before looking around the room.

"Good morning" I greeted and she returned me one. "What time is it?" She asked while rolling out of bed.

"It's 10:30 am," I replied and her eyes widen. "How can I sleep this late?" I heard her mumbled.

"Aren't you going to work?" She asked and I nodded before walking towards the bathroom.

"Emily...." I started. I wonder if I should ask. Will she agree? This will actually be a nice day for me if she could tag along.

"Yes?" She asked as she snapped her head to me.

"Would you....like to visit my workplace today?" I asked and she looked at me surprised.

"You mean...me?" She asked pointing to herself and I replied with a yes.

"Hell yes!!" She said happily and I grain at her. "That would be so fun. I haven't been to an office in months and would love that. How does your office look like? Is it simple? Filled with bright colors or.....is the walls dark and you feel sacred she you enter?" She rant and I stopped her.

"You'll see when we get there. We have 30 minutes to get dress so go and wear something appropriate" I said and she nodded her head before running into the bathroom happily.