A U T H O R ' S N O T E (New book!!)

Okay guys....

This book is over but!

I'm writing a new book right now as you read this. This book is called 'Arranged Marriage'

And yes, it's another marriage story but....it's very different.

Story description:

"We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob."

I looked up at my parents in shock "What! you guys are joking right?"

"I'm afraid we're not" my dad said looking me in the eyes.

I can't believe what I'm hearing! My parents are marrying me off?!

I looked over to my stepmom for help "mom?"

"That's it. Whatever your dad says goes"

"But-"

"No buts Sophia, our decisions are final!" My dad said in a stern voice.

My life sucks!
______________________________________________________

What happened when a 24 year old woman names Sophia Scott, dad and her stepmom become poor from the loss of their job by gambling? What happens when she is forced into to marrying a cruel, heartless man, who mistreats her, so that her parents can be rich again?

The most feared Mafia leader in all the city...

Jacob Knight

Will fate do it's work and make them fall in love with eachother or will the fall into a deep hatred for each other until they die?

Find out by following Sophia's tearful, most memorable journey of the of all time in the book called 'Arranged Marriage'

...

Trust me, this is gonna be a very good book. It's filled with romance, action, drama, tears, pain, revenge and all you can think about!

I'm so excited!!

Also...I've already written one chapter so tell me what you think about it.

BUT HOLD UP!!!

If you search up the name of the book, it might not pop up so simple go into my profile and tap on the book that says "Arranged Marriage" and you can read chapter one.

And trust me, that book gets better by every chapter. That's gonna be the most dramatic book filled with action I've ever wrote.

So go over and check it out!

Also....there's gonna be a lot of chemistry with Sophia and Jacob too just like Xavier and Emily.

Love u all bye~

This is the book cover

💞