E M I L Y ' S P O V

Someone requested for me to write a chapter on how Emily felt about Xavier sooooo.......here you go...:)

Edited**

This man...

The thing is...I can't help but fall in love with this man that's holding me in his arms. I don't know when I started but I'm sure that I can't let go of him. I can't let go of his smile, his heart nor any other part of him. He is mine... and I love him but the question is.....does he love me?

"Oh my gosh!!!! Are you dumb?!!!!" My conscious yelled at me and I rolled my eyes at her.

"No, I'm not" I replied

"Yes, you are!!! Don't you see how he treats you?!! Everyone can see that he loves you!!!" She said to me and I thought about it.

"He treats you well, he cares for you, he protects you, he is possessive of you and I'm damn right sure hehe loves you," she said to me.

"But he never told me he loved me," I said even though I knew those things were through, except for the last one.

"And you never told him you love him. Maybe if you tell him, he'll tell you how he feels about you too" She responded to my response and I nodded.

But I'm scared. What if he rejects me?

"I'm one million percent sure he won't reject you, Emily. You just have to let him know how you feel. Maybe he's waiting on me to tell him....you never know" she said and I sigh.

"Okay, okay...I'll tells him tonight when he's back from work," I said to her and smiled.

I have to give it a try.

But I'm still scared but I still have to try...

After all, I loved him.

"Madam.....are you okay?" I heard Carry voice and I snapped my head towards her.

She was cleaning the living room along with some other maids. "Yeah....why ask?" I asked confused.

"Oh, nothing really. I just saw you.....talking to yourself" she said and I turned my face away feeling embarrassed.

Looking up again I saw all the maids looking at me and they quickly averted their eyes and went back to work. "Haha.... sorry...I tend to do that a lot" I said with a nervous laugh and excused myself.

"I can't wait" my conscious squeal happily.

Oh God...please let this go well tonight.

...

This is just Emily's Pov on how she feels about Xavier. I'm still uploading chapter 46...

Be ready...😎