C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-F O U R

Edited**

Xavier's Pov

*Emily's dress

Stupid men!

Why can't they keep their eyes off of what's mine? Especially that Mark guy. That asshole keeps looking at Emily right in front of my god damn eyes as if I'm not there.

Like, come on! Keep your eyes off what's mine. He has that plastic bimbo of a hoe standing next to him. Why just don't look at her and leave my god damn wife alone?

"Xavier" An Angelic voice called and a smile was placed on my lips as I averted my eyes to her.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"May I have this dance?" I asked her as my favorite song came on.

"Sure" she accepted and I gently took her hands as I lead her to the dance floor.

What will I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin
You down

What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright.

I looked at her pretty face as we danced to the song. She looked very beautiful tonight. Her face, even though she didn't need to wear makeup and her dress that hugged her curves in all the right places.

But there was one thing I was trying to figure out. The thing is, every time I'm around her, she makes me smile. I like being around her. I like seeing her beautiful smile because it makes me smile. I like holding her in my arms because it feels so right. I like kissing her because I'm addicted to them. I care for her so much that I'll destroy anyone who lays a finger on her. I also found out that I'm possessive of her and gets jealous very quickly when I see her around any male but I'm confused. Why am I this way?

'Because you like her, Stupid!" My conscious said to me but I didn't feel like I like her. I felt more than that. It's more than just holding her in my arms, it's more than just kissing her, it's more than just like.

And then it hit me........I was on love with this woman in my arms.

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you

I opened my eyes and looked at Emily and saw her resting her head on my shoulder as we continued to dance.

God, I was in love with this woman.
...

Emily's Pov. [The next day]

I work up naturally the next day. Stepping out of bed, I looked around the room and saw no one inside so I went to the bathroom and did my mourning routine.

Slipping on a legging and a shirt. I looked at the time and saw it was already 1 pm in the afternoon.

How can I sleep this late?