C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-F I V E

Edited**

Xavier's Pov.

"Begin," I said and the man standing in front quickly began his presentation.

It's been 5 days since I was back at work and it's been going horrible. My employees didn't know I was coming so they didn't prepare for Mr. Louis, a very Important visitor's arrival.

I am so freaken stress right now that I feel I could go off out someone with one single mistake.

I didn't even mind paying attention to the guy speaking because it was already bull shit to my ears.

'I wonder what Emily is doing right now' I wondered. I couldn't get her out of my head for a few days now and it's becoming annoying. I always space out and my mind goes to her making me miss all the important information.

"Mr. Stephano" the guy called and I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked blankly. I don't hear a thing he says.

"I'm done," he said and I nodded dismissing him.

"Okay, to the real problem now." I saw and folded my arms. The room was extremely quiet.

The room became tense and everyone was now looking at me, giving me their full attention.

"Why weren't you guys prepared for the arrival of an important guest?" I asked them and they looked at each other gulping in fear.

"You..." I pointed my fingers to one of my new employees. His name was John.

"Y-yes, sir?" He stammered and I stare deadly into his eyes. "Care to explain?" I asked and he gulps at me.

He said nothing but stared at me and that causes me to book with anger. "Aren't you gonna say something?"

"W-we didn't know a guest was coming, Sir," another said and I turned my eyes to him.

"You should be always prepared so anything" I stated and he looked at me without uttering another word.

"W-we're sorry. It won't happen again" another said and I was about to speak when my phone rang.

'Who dare has the guts to call me when I'm in a meeting?' I asked myself and pulled out my phone.

Everyone's eyes were on me as I looked at the screen. It was Emily.

Pressing the answer button I was about to speak but she beat me to it. "Umm...hi. Did I call you at a bad time?" She asked and my lips twitched into a smile.

She was just what I need to calm down.

"No. What do you want?" I asked over the phone and she responds after a while. "Umm....can I go shopping?....you don't have to leave your job to take me there. I can walk and I can bring Carry along" she said and her voice showed hints of nervousness.

I paused for a while thinking about her request. I wanted to say no because it's not safe but it's hard to deny her "Okay but you don't have to walk. I'll let the bodyguard I've hired take you there." I responded and she squeals happily over the phone that made me smile.

"Thank you so much!" She said happily and I chuckle at her reaction. I can imagine her jumping and squealing around happily. "Okay, I won't bother you now. Bye!" She said.

"Be careful" I said and she hangs up.

This woman.

Looking up again, my face expression quickly changed back into a cold, serious face. Everyone was looking at me with wide eyes while some whispered amongst themselves.