E P I L O G U E

edited**

Emily's Pov

"Mommy!! Daddy's back!"

"Okay, I'm coming," I said and walk down the stairs. It's been six years now since Xavier and I are married and I give birth to two lovely kids.

Aiden

And Ava

And Ava.

I was very surprised that I was having twins on the day I gave birth and boy let me tell you, that was painful as hell

I was very surprised that I was having twins on the day I gave birth and boy let me tell you, that was painful as hell. I already told Xavier than I'm done with kids. That was too much of hell but in the end, I gave birth to two beautiful children made from Xavier and me.

I snapped my head towards the door and saw Xavier entering and Aiden and Ava ran towards him"Daddy! Can you throw me up?!" Aiden asked while stretching his hands out to Xavier.

"Anything for you Kiddo" Xavier responded and I watched as Xavier lift Aiden into his hands and began to throw him in the air while Aiden giggled.

He finally put Aiden down and turned to Ava. "How's my princess doing?" He asked as he lifts her into his arms and kissed her cheeks.

"Daddy...I want a new doll" she pouts at him.

"Okay, sweetie. I'll get you one this weekend" he said and Ava happily danced while I scoff at him.

"You should stop spoiling them," I said and he put Ava down before walking towards me.

"And how's my queen doing?" He asked while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me In for a kiss.

"Eww....mom and dad are doing the nasty" I heard Aiden said and we both pulled away laughing.

"Come on Ava. Let's go play with Bree" Aiden said and run off with his sister.