C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-F I V E

Edited**

'Happiness is watching

The man of your life

Cook for you'

Emily's Pov.

It was the next day. I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to do my mourning routine. I brushed my teeth, wash my hair and took a bath.

Rinsing my skin, I stretched my hands out to grab my towel but felt nothing there. Poking my head out, my eyes scanned the bathroom for my towel but it was nowhere to be found.

Where is my towel?

I slowly got out of the bathroom and walked towards the door while covering myself with my hands. "Xavier!" I called.

God, I hope he hears me because he wasn't in the bedroom this morning when I woke up.

"XAVIER!" I called again.

No answer. I called again and after a few minutes, I finally heard footsteps coming towards the door. "Xavier?" I asked when I heard it coming closer.

"Yes" he finally replied and I sigh.

"C-can you umm....pass me my clothes?" I asked him while stretching my arms out through the door.

"What kind of clothes actually?" He asked.

"Umm...my shirt, pants.....bra and....underwear" I replied to him feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Where is it?" He asked again and I sigh.

"It's in my closet!"

"You know what? Here" he said and I felt a soft fabric in my arms.

Pulling my hands back inside, I took a look at the fabric and found out it was his shirt.

"What's this for?" I asked him while looking at the shirt.

"Wear it on" he replied.

"Why?"

" Perché mi piace vederti Nei miei vestiti." He mumbled and I had a confused look on my face. (Translation: because I like seeing you in my clothes)

"What did you say?" I ask him and he mumbled 'nothing'

"Just put it on and come out," he said and I sigh before slipping on his shirt and stepping out.

" Perfezionare" he mumbled and I give him a confused lol again. (Translation: perfect)

Why does he keep speaking Italian around me?!

"Can you go outside? I want to change" I said to him and he sighs.

"We don't have time for that. Just put on your underwear and let's go downstairs" he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why can't I wear my clothes on?" I whined at him.

"Because, your breakfast is gonna get cold," he said sigh, again.

"Okay, fine. Just let me slip on my...." I began and he nodded before turning around.

I quickly slipped on my underwear and then went downstairs with him.

"Have a seat," he said and I took a seat at the table. He went off into the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with breakfast.

He placed them on the table and sat down where I placed a napkin on my lap and we began to eat. It tastes like Italian food.