C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-N I N E

Edited**

Emily's Pov.

I exit the shower and wrapped a towel around myself before entering the bedroom.

If you're wondering where Xavier is, I don't know. He left and haven't returned or maybe he did but I didn't saw him.

Anyways, applying lotion to my skin, I wore on my undergarment and looked for something to wear. I found an oversized Tshirt and some leggings which I wore on and then combed my hair.

As I looked in the mirror, I noticed something red on my neck. Taking a closer look, I gasp when I knew what it looked like.

This asshole gave me hickeys!

Growling, I put my hair in a ponytail and heard a knock on the door which I went and opened.

"Sorry to disturb you madam but---"

"Carry!" I squeal happily as I engulf her in a hug. I haven't seen her in a long time and miss her a lot.

I can be bipolar at times...

"I miss you," I said and she smiles at me which I return. "I miss you too" she replied.

"Umm...breakfast is ready," she said after we pulled away.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute," I said to her. She nodded her head and left.

I made up the bed and then head downstairs where I froze in my steps when I saw Xavier sitting at the breakfast table.

But I thought he wasn't home...

His eyes looked at mine as soon as I entered the dining room. I averted my eyes but could still feel his gaze burning through me. I sat down and ate my breakfast not even giving him one glance.

After eating, I sat on the couch alone since Xavier give her a lot of work to do. That's what she told me. He entered a few minutes later with a laptop in his hands.

I pretended as if I was scrolling through my phone while he sat on the couch opposite me. I could feel his gaze on me, staring me hard but I didn't dare look at him.

Then all of a sudden all the memories from last night flooded my head again. "Freaking mine" I remember he growled while sucking my neck and I felt all of a sudden very hot.

I don't think I feel comfortable being around him.

Getting up, I began walking toward her stairs but stop when I heard him spoke. "Why are you avoiding me?" He asked his voice filled with annoyance.

I turned around and face him. We were now staring into each other eyes. "I-i'm not a-avoiding you" I stuttered while looking away.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked while rising to his feet and my heart rate sudden speed up.

I stood froze as he walked towards me, looking me straight in the eyes. His beautiful gray eyes. I felt my heart sped up when he was now standing in front of me staring hard in my eyes.

I watched as he averted his eyes to my lips and then back at my eyes while his breath fanned in my face. We were only standing inches apart.

"You didn't answer my question, Gattino" His husky voice whispered in my ears. (Translation: kitten).

I don't know why but him speaking Italian made me feel even hotter. I can't be here anymore!

So I took a step back trying to escape but unfortunately, my back hit the wall....again. I have no way to go now.

He placed his hands on both sides of me, trapping me in between. I felt his breath beside my neck. " Hai un Profumo così Buono" he whispered to me as he sniffs my neck. (Translation: You smell so good)

I suddenly felt his lips on my neck and I let out a whimper. That's when I came back to my senses. Pushing him away, I stuttered. "I-I'm going u-upstairs" and I hastily walked away from him.

Yes, I was avoiding him.

...

Xavier's Pov.

She was avoiding me and I hated it.

After what I did yesterday, I had to get out of there before I lose control of myself. I went for a drive and came back to where I slept on the couch in the living room.

I didn't want to see her because I'm afraid if I do, then I won't be able to control myself. So I stayed away that was until this morning.

As soon as I saw her, I couldn't look away. I was too drawn to her. I was attracted to her in every way. I crave her and I'm damn sure I can't live without her.

I knew she was uncomfortable as I stared at her while she ate but I couldn't help it. She was absolutely gorgeous. Her beautiful brown eyes that I can't help but stare into, her pink, soft, plump lips that I'm so addicted to, her long brown hair that falls all the way to her back and her soft features on her face that I couldn't help but look at.

She was absolutely perfect in every way.

I looked at her as she got up and left the kitchen, leaking straight towards the living room and I got up, grabbed my laptop and sat on the opposite couch in the living room.

And there I go staring at her again. I just couldn't take my eyes off of this woman.

I knew she was uncomfortable as I looked at her because I could see her playing with her fingers as her eyes looked at the floor nervously. I knew she wanted to look at me but I didn't.

I watched as she got up walking out of the living room but she came to a complete halt when I spoke. "Why are you avoiding me?" I was so annoyed.

She slowly turned around and face me. Her beautiful brown eyes meeting mine. "I-i'm not a-avoiding you" she stuttered while looking away.

She was so bad at lying.

I suddenly felt myself rising to my feet and speaking "Are you sure about that?"

She didn't move an inch as I found myself walking towards her while staring her straight in her eyes. I saw her looking at me with an uncomfortable look on her face as I was now standing in front of her.

I averted my eyes to her lips and back to her eyes while breathing closely at her. 'This woman is gonna make me lose control.' I thought. Our face was only a few inches apart for one another.

"You didn't answer my question, Gattino" I whispered in my ears and saw her face changing into a red tomato.

She began walking backward trying to escape from me but I walked towards her as she walked backward until her back hit the wall. She has nowhere to escape now.

I placed my hands on both of her sides, trapping her so she couldn't escape as I brought my mouth to her neck and suddenly found myself speaking Italian, again " Hai un Profumo così Buono" I whispered to her as I sniff her neck.

Damn, her smell is so addicting. 'How can someone smell this good?' I thought again while I brought my lips closer to her neck until it was touching it and I heard a whimper for her.

I was suddenly pushed away by her and she stuttered while avoiding my eyes "I-i'm going u-upstairs" I watched as she quickly walked away from me and her tiny body vanished up the stairs.

This woman...

I sigh and went back to the couch where I sat down and was completing some of my work when I heard the doorbell rang.

Who could it be?

...

Another Chapter is out yall!!

Thanks to those who voted on my last chapter. I really appreciate you guys.

Anyways, this is all for today. I hope you enjoy it and If you did, please vote and leave a comment and I'll surely reply.

Ciao~