C H A P T E R T H I R T Y

Edited**

Emily's Pov.

(*Caleb above)

After taking a doing nothing in the room, I got up and slowly walked downstairs. As I was coming downstairs, I heard chattering coming from the living room.

Frowning, I walked towards the living room and saw is a lovely couple with a little boy sitting next to them playing with a toy car. The woman was pretty. She had jet back hair, Brown eyes and a face like Xavier's. The guy had coco brown hair and dark green eyes. Even though the kid had his man's eyes, he looked more like his mother.

As I entered the living room, the girl shot her head to me and a bright smile was now on her face. "Omg! You just be Emily, you're so beautiful" she greeted while getting up and squeezing the life out of me.

"I...can't...breath," I said to her and she quickly let go of me. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm Abby Huston by the way." She apologized and then introduced herself to me.

"It's nice to meet you, Abby," I said smiling friendly at her.

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm so sorry that I couldn't attend your wedding. I was out on a business trip" she apologizes and I wave her off.

"It's okay," I said and turned to the little guy who was looking at me. "And who's the little guy?"

"This is Caleb and my husband Joshua" she introduced and I shook Joshua's hands before pulling Caleb's cheeks. He is so damn cute.

"Mama, I want to pee!" Caleb said while tugging on Abby's shirt.

"I'll be back," she said to me and took Cable out of the living room.

I give Joshua and light smile and sat down next to him, totally ignoring Xavier who was sitting on the couch opposite. "So, are you excited for the party?"Joshua asked and I give him a confused look.

"Party?"

"Yes, you don't know?" He asked with a confused expression on his face and I shook my head no. "Dude! You didn't tell her?!" He asked Xavier.

"What's the party about?" I asked.

"Well, since Xavier's new product had hit the market, it has been successful. Over one hundred bought his product in only three days and his business profit went up, so to celebrate his and his team hard work, we're having a party." Joshua explained and I nodded.

"So, why do I have to go?"

"Because you're his wife. You're supposed to accompany him on every important event" He said and I turned to Xavier.

"Do I have to go?" I asked. I'm not really a social person and hate parties, especially with 'rich' people. The always like to brag.

"Yes, you have to gurl! We're going dress shopping tomorrow to find you the perfect dress!" Abby butted in as she walked back into the room while holding Caleb's hands.

"And why didn't you tell me?" I turned to Xavier who was already looking at me.

"Because I thought you would not be interested" he responded to my question and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Interested my ass" I mumbled and then covered my mouth when I realized what I said. Well, it wasn't that bad but Caleb was there and I didn't want him to hear that.

"haha." I laughed nervously looking Abby who was glaring at me. "..Caleb honey...pretend that you didn't hear what I just said okay? It's a very bad word. Understood?" I said to him and he nodded his head while playing with his car.