C H A P T E R F O R T Y-S E V E N

Edited**

Emily's Pov.

"Why isn't she up as yet?" A familiar voice said and I slowly opened my eyes while looking to where the noise was coming from.

I was in a dark room. No windows, no furniture except the one I was tied to. There were only one door and one light (that was dimmed making it hard to see who was talking.) Squinting my eyes I was looking at not just one, but two figures talking. I finally recognized who they are. It was Mark and Vanessa. They were standing not too far from me and were talking. Mark shot his head over to me and I quickly closed my eyes, pretending to be unconscious.

"She's supposed to wake up already," Vanessa said and I heard heels clinging towards me.

I felt a sharp pain in my jaw and I immediately shut my eyes opened and a whimper left my mouth."There she's up now" Vanessa said...while smirking.

"You're not supposed to hit her. That's not what I agreed to" Mark said sternly at her and Vanessa rolled her eyes at him.

I looked at Mark with a confused look and then to Vanessa before speaking. "Why am I here?"

"Emily...." Mark began and I snapped my head towards him. He looked at Vanessa and she rolled her eyes before leaving Mark and me alone.

"Emily...I still love you" He said and I looked at him with wide eyes. "I still do. I realized that I made a mistake when I left you for Rena. Emily...I never loved Rena. It was just lust. I really love you and I'm sorry. Emily...Please take me back!" He pleads and I looked at him as my eyes suddenly become cold.

"Love you say?" I asked in a cold voice while I looked at him with hatred.

"Yes, that's right. I love you" He confirms and I laughed coldly at him. He looked at me with a shock expression before asking in a confused tone "Why are you laughing?"

"Mark.....if you loved me...you would have never cheated on me with anyone," I said totally ignoring his question.

"I'm sorry Emily. I didn't mean it" he said while he touched my face and I felt disgusted.

"Don't touch me" I said with gritted teeth and he slowly pulled his hands away from my face.

"Emily...."

"I'm sorry Mark but I don't love you anymore," I said sincerely to him as sadness flash in his eyes.

"Please...Emily....just one more chance" he begged and I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm sorry Mark but that would never happen," I said while shrugging and he placed his hands in my face again.

"Why Emily? There has to be some other reason why you can't give me another chance except for 'you don't love me anymore" he said and I moved my head away from his hand, that touched me.

"Because.....I'm one hundred percent sure Xavier would never let that happen. Xavier would never let go of me" I replied and he clenches his jaw.

"Forget that bastard! We can run away together" he said with hope and I was suddenly angry at him for calling Xavier a bastard.

"I can't run away with you," I said and his hope was suddenly gone.

"Why?"

"Because I'm one hundred percent sure I would never let go of Xavier too," I said and a smile formed on my lips.

Oh how much I miss him...

"I love Xavier to my heart Mark and I would never let him go. Not in this lifetime", I added and he now had an angry expression on his face.