○ NINE ○

○ NINE ○

My back slammed against the wall, my lips in a furious battle with Erik's. A gasp left my throat as I felt his hand snake up my thigh, raising my dress. His hand had slipped into the slit of my dress, gripping my skin tightly.

His suit jacket had been thrown somewhere and my fingers were ripping his buttons apart. Both Erik and I knew if we went through with this, things wouldn't be the same but neither of us cared.

Erik parted my legs, causing me to wrap them around his waist. He growled softly as I thrust against his body out of instinct.

The straps to my dress fell down, exposing my top half uncaringly. My boss pulled away to admire me, his eyes darkening. "You are so fucking beautiful" he said, reaching up and gripping my chin tightly.

I grinned. "Thank you, sir" I replied.

If his eyes could go any darker, they did. He launched forward and I giggled before our lips smashed together once again.

Thankfully, we had made it to Erik's apartment, not sure how because everything was a blur. All I knew is that the way Erik held me against the wall was the hottest thing ever.

He took my wrists, pulling my arms and holding them above my head securely with one hand. Not even caring about the repurcussions that would most certainly happen tomorrow and Monday, I threw myself into this moment.

His hands felt excruciatingly hot against my skin  as they molded across my body. Erik's lips caressed my jawline and another gasp fell from my lips, followed by his name.

《○●》

I sat up slowly, pulling the sheet across my bare body. Erik shifted slightly but as I slipped out of bed, I made sure not to make a noise.

I dressed quietly, barely tying up the dress and grabbing my heels. The door creaked as I pushed it open just a little. Tip toeing out of the room, I grabbed my purse and quickly ordered an uber.

Sneaking out of Erik's house, barely having time to appreciate the splendor building before the Uber was at the curb. Climbing in, I gave the driver my address and we were off and away from Erik's house.

Grabbing my keys from my purse, I put them in my lap. The drive was short thankfully because I was extremely tired and sore. Thanking the driver, I grabbed my things and climbed out to begin walking to my front door.

Opening it, I turned on the light before closing the door and locking it again. It was Saturday morning and I was just climbing into bed, closing my eyes.

"So how was the party?" Janice's voice asked me as I whisked the eggs up.

I had a four hour sleep and was in the kitchen making eggs while on the phone to Janice. "Oh you know, boring, surrounded by people who have too much money and would rather buy useless artwork than feed the poor" I replied.

She chuckled. "Was Erik on you all night because of that dress?" She asked, jokingly.

I straightened up out of habit and pushed away the memory of Erik's body against mine. "No, we were both professional and I don't think he has any interest in me" I lied.

"Ha! You make me laugh Avi, you're so blind, everyone can see how attracted to you he is," Janice said before laughing.

I frowned, turning off the stove. "I doubt that very much Janice" I replied.

Do you?

I pushed the thought away and scooped the scrambled eggs onto my plate, grabbing a fork. "What time are we having drinks tonight?" I asked, stabbing at the egg.

"Oh shit! I forgot about that, I can't make it" Janice said, cursing.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you can't" I said, sighing.

"No like I was actually going to go but some guy last night asked me out, and he's pretty hot so I said yeah" she replied, as I heard a weird noise in the background.

"Mhmm sure" I replied.

"It's true, I gotta go, my dog actin like an idiot" she said before calling out her dogs name.

I winced at the volume. "Bye!" I exclaimed before hanging up.

I ate my eggs in peace before my phone buzzed again. Glancing at it, I dropped my fork.

Miss Aviana Elvin,
Please report to the Office immediately,

Sincerely,
Mr Erik Rycroft, CEO of Rycroft Enterprises

I was in trouble. Was it cause we slept together or was it because I snuck out?

Swearing, I ran towards the bathroom and junped in the shower before dressing professionally in my blouse and office skirt. Thing my wet hair into a bun, I brushed some make up on before grabbing my car keys and phone. My work ID sat on the counter and I grabbed that too.

If I didn't get there now, he was only going to stew on this more and get more angry. In a flash, I was locking my front door and climbing into my car. Reversing out of my driveway, before driving off.

Please don't fire me, please don't fire me, please don't fire me

It became a mantra in my head as I drove towards the office. Even as I walked up the stairs I was still singing it, now in the form of an Ariana Grande song.

I opened up the door to the office to see all the lights off but the ones in Erik's office. My hands wrung with each other as nerves set over me. I walked quickly towards the office, wanting to just get this over and done with.

I knocked on Erik's door. "Enter" he said firmly.

He knew who it was, I was the only one here. Sighing, I opened the door and stepped inside to see Erik turn from the window to see me enter.

I didn't lnow whether to smile or not. God this is freaking awkward.

"I'm glad you made it" he said, no flicker of emotion on his face.

I wiped my hands on my skirt, making Erik watch them. I cleared my throat. "Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes, unfortunately, Fabian Tryelle has decided he'd like to have a meeting on Saturday, when this is over, you can go home" he said, making me relax quickly.

Thank lord.

"You didn't need me sir?" I said, still a little confused. 

Erik didn't me to sign a deal. "Fabian specifically requested your presence" Erik repiled, darkly.

He sat at his desk, and I looked away from the image of him with a tight dark blue shirt with rolled up sleeves.

I definitely knew what was under that shirt.

"Don't worry, this won't take long, then you can- make you escape" he added, glancing at me.

My heart sunk.

A/N

This is going to be so good.

What did you think of this chapter?
Lots of love, Tavana xoxoxo