○ ELEVEN ○

○ ELEVEN ○

I watched Erik closely as he studied me. "Well?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact you feel sexually attracted to me, your secretary" I replied, crossing my arms.

He narrowed his eyes and studied me still. "I believe we both think I'm not the only one who is sexually attracted to the other in the room" he said, tilting his head slightly.

I cleared my throat. "Sorry to disappoint you boss, but I'm going to go now and have a drink with a potential boyfriend" I said, giving him a small smile.

Erik's face fell into an expressionless mask. "Fine, I see how it is, you prefer to play hard to get, that's fine, I like a challenge" he said, standing up and buttoning his suit.

I stood up also. "No Erik, I prefer not to get involved with my boss, there was no challenge issued" I replied making my way to the door.

I grabbed the handle and moved to turn it but I felt his body crowd up against mine, pressing me into the door. Taking a deep breath, I steadied my heartbeat as I felt his hand ghost over my shoulder blades. "Your body says otherwise Aviana" he said, prouncing my name with a touch of accent.

Taking a step back, the warmth of his body disappeared. "But by all means, pretend you don't feel that fire burning deep within" he said, as his footsteps moved away.

Breathing out, I opened the door and left, almost slamming it shut behind me. I muttered to myself, taking the stairs down to my car. Taking my keys out of my bag, I unlocked my car.

Climbing in, I closed the door and turned the key, bringing my baby to life.

"Message recieved today at 12:30 am" the Car's system said loudly.

"Read" I replied.

"Hi Aviana, I got your number off my sister to tell you that drinks are on at four, see you at Club 50, bye" the message read out.

"Would you like to reply?" The car asked.

"No" I said.

"Selected, which playlist would you like to listen to?" It continued.

"Playist three, volume at fourteen" I replied.

The music turned on and turned down automatically as I focused on the road. Sighing, I rubbed a hand across my eyes as I turned onto the main road.

"Why the hell would Erik be interested in me?" I asked loudly to my thoughts.

"Calling Erik Rycroft" the car said loudly.

"WHAT NO! Cancel! Cancel!!" I yelled.

"Call disconnected"

I breathed heavily. This was a nightmare. How was I going to look my boss in the eyes on Monday or ever again.

"Message recieved today at 12:58 pm"

"Read" I breathed out.

"Miss Aviana Elvin, please make sure you arrive bright and early for the five am meeting with the Hong Kong Gas leaders, do not forget the folders I gave you. Sincerely, Erik Rycroft" the car's robotic voice replied.

"Would you like to reply?"

I didn't hear it. "What a smug bastard" I said to myself.

"Sending text message" the car said.

My eyes turned to the screen on the dashboard to see the words What a smug bastard send into out of space and into Erik's phone. My mouth fell open. For sure, I was going to at least be yelled at.

"Message recieved at 1:04 pm"

"Read" I said, already dreading it.

"You know it, sincerely Mr Erik Rycroft"

I breathed out. "Would you like to reply?"

"No, turn off" I said quickly.

I pulled into my street and then my driveway, climbing out and locking the car. It was going to get me in some serious trouble. Stumbling up the stairs to my front door, I unlocked the door and walked inside.

I couldn't really remember the last time I just lazed around the house and did nothing. I caught up on my favourite shows, shoving popcorn into my greedy mouth.
Manging to also get a bit of cleaning down, I was happy to see the house looking back to normal.

Taking a glance at the clock, I realised it was nearing three o'clock. I had an hour to get ready and get to Club 50.

Picking out a nice dress, I moved into the bathroom and showered quickly. I did my make up in a rush, tying my hair up into a nice bun and pulled the dress on. I slipped my feet into some heels and grabbed my bag and keys.

A/N

Short but getting ready for the drinks with Jack.

This will be interesting...

Lots of love, T xoxox