○ TWENTY- EIGHT ○

○ TWENTY- EIGHT ○

"Need help?" Erik asked as he walked past me.

I shook my head. "No, I'm just trying to decide if I should keep these," I replied.

He placed the box he had in his hands down on the kitchen floor. "Well I already have lots of plates and things so maybe you could sell them," he said, looking at me.

"Like a garage sale?" I asked.

He nodded.

Walking around the bench, he circled his arms around me so he could pull me into his warmth. "I think most of the stuff you're bringing over won't be needed but someone else out there might need it," he said, his fingers dancing along my stomach.

I squrimed as he dipped under my top, giving me goosebumps as he circled a finger on my naked skin. "Aren't you supposed to be bringing in my boxes?" I asked, breathless.

The cutlery I had in my hands clanged down on the marble bench as Erik dipped his hand into my jeans. "Supposedly," he murmured in my ear.

I moaned, closing my eyes. "I think I'm going to love living with you," Erik said, grinning as I leaned on him.

"You're being totally unfair," I replied as best as I could.

My hips began to move with Erik's fingers. "How so?" He asked.

I gasped as he pulled his hand away, my eyes shooting open. "Cause all you do is tease, one day I'm going to get you back," I replied narrowing my eyes at him.

"I look forward to that day," Erik replied with a smile.

I waited until my heartbeat slowed down, while Erik went back to bringing in more boxes. Finally, with the house almost to the brim with big square cardboard, we sat down to eat lunch.

"Nervous?" Erik asked.

"Of what?"

"Moving in with me," he replied, tilting his head.

"A little, as long as we don't have a repeat of before than I'm sure we'll be fine," I replied, finishing my meal.

"We won't because I deleted her out of my life and I don't plan or want to talk to any other woman unless it's my secretary," he replied, placing his plate on the table.

I watched him sit up and lean towards me. "What are you doing?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"My mother's funeral is tomorrow, are you sure you'd still like to accompany me?" He asked, taking my hand.

I placed my plate on the table as well. "Of course Erik, I'm not going to abandon you when you most need it," I said gently, as he pulled me towards him.

Meeting him halfway, he pressed a light kiss on the corner of my mouth. Knowing what he sort of intended, I swung my legs over his and straddled him. "What time does the ceremony start?" I asked, as I pushed back the dark brown hair on his head, running my fingers through the soft silkiness.

"10," he replied, his hands on my waist.

"I'll be there with you, always until you don't want me around anymore," I said gently.

Erik chuckled. "Baby, I'm never letting you go," he said gently.

Reaching down, I took the hem of his shirt and with his help, pulled it off and threw it on the ground. I traced the muscles, going lower and lower until his hand stopped me. "Your turn," he murmured.

A sly smile made it's way onto my face, as I grasp the hem of my top and pulled it off flawlessly, having the top join Erik's shirt on the ground.