○ THIRTY- THREE ○

○ THIRTY- THREE ○

My body ached as I stretched out across the bed. My eyelids fluttering before opening and shying away from the sunlight that streamed into the room.

Smiling to myself, I turned over to see Erik's part of the bed empty. He must have gone to work. I yawned and the door opened. "Oh good morning," Erik said, as he came through wearing nothing but loose trousers that hung low on his hips.

"I thought maybe you had gone to work" I said as he moved towards me.

"Na, don't feel like it today," he replied before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

I smiled and closed my eyes. "How do you feel?" He asked, referring to last night when I woke up all hot.

"I feel fine, like normal, I honestly have no idea what that was last night," I replied.

Erik climbed onto the bed, lying on his side. "Sorry, I jumped on you last night," I added.

He shook his head. "Babe, it's fine, I was just waiting until you were ready," he replied.

Scooting over the bed, I snuggled closer to him. "You do however, have to get up," he said, chuckling.

"Nooooo, let me stay in bed forever!" I exclaimed.

I tilted my head up to his. "You're a disaster," he whispered before kissing my nose.

"Yes, but I'm your disaster," I replied, rubbing my nose with his.

"Damn straight," he replied before leaning further down and pressing a light kiss on my lips.

I moaned and closed my eyes. "I never want to stop kissing you," I replied.

Erik chuckled again. "Good, means I don't have to fend off any boys that come your way," he joked.

"Well maybe, it depends," I replied, with a cheeky grin.

His fingers trailed across my shoulder, down the middle of my stomach. "Depends on what?" He asked, drawing his eyes back up to mine.

I sucked in a breath, realising his hand was going lower and lower. "Depends if he's a better kisser or not," I struggled to say.

My back arched slightly when Erik reached my core. Breathing heavily, I opened my eyes. "And what about now?" He asked, smirking.

My hands gripped his shoulder as my hips moved slowly. "Well you'll have to kiss me again," I pointed out, talking between breaths.

Erik leaned down and kissed the middle of my forehead, before forcing me to close my eyes by kissing each outside corner of my eye, he pressed a kiss to the tip of my nose before each side of my mouth.

Tremors moved through my body like an electrical currant. I parted my lips just in time to have Erik kiss me, deeply.

His slow torture was finally beginning to make me curl my toes. Erik's mouth devoured mine, and I had surrendered completely as his hand still sat nestled between my legs.

I could feel the tidal wave of pleasure coming and I began to move my hips faster against his hand. "Erik," I moaned.

"That's right baby, moan my name" he whispered in my ear when he pulled away.

The wave crashed over me, again and again and Erik lightly nibbled on my shoulder, leaving marks to prove that I was his.

He held me to his body until my own shuddering body settled. "I was thinking, maybe we can go to the market today," he said, into my hair.

I smiled. "Sure, sounds like fun," I replied, still breathing heavily.

"Good, now you have to get up," he said, pulling away.

"Want to have a shower with me?" I asked, batting my eyelashes at him.

"You're insatiable," he replied.

I smiled.

○○

"Look at this," Erik said, pulling me over to a stand that sold handmade wooden objects.

He picked up a wooden car and held it out. "I used to own a car like that," he said, giving me a look.

I chuckled as I picked up a carved horse. "These are beautiful," I said, putting it back down.

Erik picked up a small wood keychain that said Mum on it. "Yeah they are," he said studying it before putting it back down.

I dragged him to the next stall. "One day, we'll need these," he said as he pointed to the baby clothes.

"Oh is that so?" I asked, pulling a dress off the rack and holding it to my body.

Erik leaned into my ear. "Mhm and I can't wait to see you pregnant," he added.

Shivers went down my body as he brushed past to look at some collared shirts. I stared at the baby clothes, before lightly touching my stomach.

Shaking my head, I joined Erik.

"Looks nice," I said, tilting my head to study him.

"So does that dress," he replied.

I shrugged my shoulder, putting it back. "Wouldn't be able to wear it soon," I replied, before quickly escaping to the next market stall.

It wasn't the right time.

I picked out a packet of candy, brought it and turned to see Erik eyeing me curiously. "Is there something you're not telling me?" He asked, taking my free hand.

We walked hand in hand, looking at stalls as we passed. "No, why?" I asked, worriedly.

"Because you're acting strange, like I just told you I wanted a family and now you're acting strange," he replied.

"I knew you wanted a family," I replied.

And you're going to get one, sooner rather than later.

Last night, the hot flush had made me curious and I looked up all possible things that could cause that and one major word jumped out at me. So while Erik had been in the bedroom getting dressed, I was on the toilet with a pregnancy stick in my hand.

Telling me, I was going to be a mother in eight months.
That Erik was going to be a father.

"Just drop it, I'm fine, no secrets, let's enjoy the day," I said, as he went to speak.

He nodded. "Okay," he replied, still sounding like he wanted to know what was up.

I'd tell him later.

A/

Erik, Aviana and baby makes 3!
Are you excited for her to be pregnant?!

Or were you hoping Erik would at least propose first?

Or... nope. I ain't telling you anymore secrets.

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Lots of love, tavana xoxox