○ THIRTY ○

○ THIRTY ○
*May be triggering to some viewers, discretion is advised*

"So you and Erik are back together?" Janice asked after sliding a shot glass my way.

I nodded. "We're taking it slow, but yeah" I replied loudly over the music.

Cheers went around the club as the song changed. "That's great Avi! You were totally into him since you met him!" She exclaimed back.

I chuckled. "I had to be neutral, I mean he was going to be our Boss!" I yelled back.

Janice knocked back another shot before sticking out her tongue at me. "Except now he's not your boss and you can get some of that dick!" She screamed out before laughing.

I pushed at her while giggling and she stumbled. We were already a bit wasted, having been here an hour already.

The music pounded our ears but we didn't care. It felt so nice to hang out with Janice without having any drama going on. We had got dressed up at her place, obviously getting loaded with wine before coming to this club and it just felt nice to let loose.

Erik decided he wanted to spend the night gaming online with his brother and I was all for it.
They'd become decidedly close after their mother's funeral and it was nice to see. I was happy to see Jared welcomed to dinner now.

At some point, he scolded me for still calling him Detective Rycroft and Erik had laughed and said I was his little professional. It felt nice to have something as simple as that make me smile.

I downed another shot before Janice pulled my arms and dragged me out onto the dancefloor. Usually, I would moan and groan about this bit I was way to drunk to care.

So we danced until midnight, and then it was one a.m and so on. The younger crowd seemed to go to bed before we did.

Finally as it reached three a.m, we decided we were starving and headed off to the nearest McDonald's. Shoving cheeseburgers into our mouths had never felt so right. It was heaven.

Eventually, Janice called a cab home. I called Erik.

"Hey baby," he answered the phone.

"Hey sexy, did I wake you?" I half slurred.

He chuckled. "You must be super drunk, I assume you'd like me to pick you up?" He asked, his chocolate tone coming through the phone.

God I was going to jump this man when I saw him.

"Yes please, I'm at the McDonald's across from the club," I said, smiling at an elderly couple who stared at me.

"Okay baby, I'm on my way," he said before hanging up.

I dropped my phone back onto the table amd sighed. "Excuse me," I said to the lady walking past.

She looked at me. "Could I get some water?" I asked politely.

"Of course," she said before hurrying off.

Gotta love night shift workers. She came back with my water before moving away to do her job. I sculled the water and tapped my nails on the table.

Picking up my phone, I slid out of my seat, stumbling a bit. Walking out of the fast food resturant, I waited on the kerb.

The lights from the signs started to hurt my eyes, so I moved into the shadows. Turning on my phone, I was scrolling through Instagram while I waited for Erik.

Suddenly, a hand enclosed over my mouth and hands pulled me backwards.

I screamed but it was muffled by the hand. "Don't worry sweetheart, we'll take care of you," a oily voice whispered in my ear.

I fought against them, trying to undo their grip on me but it only seemed to tighten. My body slammed against the wall, my head hitting it rather hard. Black spots swam across my vision and it didn't help I was already wasted.

Someone was holding my hands above my head and I struggled againt it. "Stop struggling you stupid bitch," a cruel voice whispered.

A sharp pain echoed throughout my body as my head swung to the side, the force of his slap leaving a sting and probably a bruise. I couldn't scream, or do anything, I was completely powerless.

Or was I?

I started to fight back harder, not caring of he continued to slap me. Eventually, one of the man had loosened his hold on my mouth and was no choking me with that same hand.

I still couldn't make any noises before I was trying to gasp for air. "Hurry up Sean!" A hurries voice whispered.

Whimpering as tears filled my eyes, I felt hands on the inside of my thighs. Their hands felt rough and no doubt would leave a mark unseen to anyone but myself.

I tried begging them to let me go but the second man just chuckled. A flick on silver caught my eye, he had a kinfe in his hand.

Was he going to kill me?

Right now, I'd rather die.

I felt dirty, broken and disgusting. Like I was just another trash bag that lined the alleyway.

I found out what he was going to do with that knife, when he used it to break the string on my underwear. I whimpered again.

"Please don't do this," I tried to say.

Fresh tears started again as the unwanted man touched me where he shouldn't. "Fuck she's a tight one," he whispered.

I struggled against their binds.

"We don't have long so hurry up," the other voice whispered harshly.

How could someone do this? How was the world this cruel? How could a man want to do this to a woman?

The choke on my throat continued, forbidding me to suck in air. My eyes rolled back and I was starting to see a lot more black than light.

All I heard was an unzip and I lost it. I struggled, and fought. I didn't care if they killed me but they were not going to defile my body with their filth.

One of the men slapped me again and the tears that were streaming down my face only made it sting more. My lip busted and I could feel it swell up.

"Hey!" I heard a voice yell.

"Fuck! Let's go!" I heard the men yell.

Their touch on me disappeared and I crumbled onto the ground, curling into a ball.

I didn't want anyone touching me. I wanted to live in my shell. Live in this shame. Footsteps ran after the men and I heard a yell, a scuffle and I covered my ears.

I wanted to die. I was sullied by their touch. A forced touch.

Hands touched my face and I flinched. "It's okay baby, I'm here now, I'm going to take you to the hospital," Erik's voice whispered.

Oh Erik. How could I live like this?
How could I live with this shame?
How could you still love me?

A/N

This was sorta important to me because usually I get into online arguments with those stupid people who say "you dress like that, than you're asking for it" and it drives me insane.

No one ever asks to be touched like that. Ever.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share your thoughts on the subject.

Tavana x