Prologue

Eunyeon's POV

I looked at my reflection on the mirror, smiling in satisfication at my nicely done hair and make up, along with my wedding dress.

"Eunyeon, you're getting married!", I beamed excitedly, smiling to myself at the thought of spending the rest of my life with my beloved boyfriend, Jung Chanwoo.

Not long after, my best friends walked into the room, already in their bridesmaid outfit.

"Oh wow, look at this gorgeous lady right here!", I heard my brother's voice spoke behind me.

I turned around, and there I saw him, standing at the door, smiling at the sight of his little sister in her wedding dress.

"Eunyeon, we'll leave you two alone.", Hyewon smiled, as she left with Eunseo.

My brother walked towards me, wearing a tuxedo, both of his hands in the pocket of his black pants.

"You look beautiful,"

I shifted my attention to my brother, smiling brightly at him.

"Yoongi, I'm getting married today! Can you believe it??", I beamed excitedly.

He smiled again, "Oh my god, my little baby is getting married!", he spoke in disbelief as he pulled me into his embrace.

We both pulled away, smiling at each other sweetly, as Yoongi lent his arm in which I gladly linked with mine.

We walked downstairs, and everyone is already here, anticipating for my wedding ceremony.

Out of the blue, a guy in a blue shirt came towards my direction, and politely asked if he could have a word with Yoongi.

My brother looked at me for a second, before looking back at the unknown guy, but somehow followed the guy earlier.

They talked a bit, and I noticed the look on my brother's face.

As he turned his head to me, he had a sad smile on his face, as he took a few steps towards me.

He took both of my hands in his, eyes piercing deeply into my soul.

"Eunyeon, listen to me, this may be hard for you but--"

"What are you trying to say?", I cut him off, as he looked down to his feet for a second.

He looked back up to me, "I'm sorry, Eunyeon but.."

"What is it, Yoongi? Tell me!"

He heaved out a sigh, "..he's calling the wedding off,"

My eyes widen at what my brother just said to me, shaking my head in denial, "No,"

"Eunyeon, I'm sorry but--"

"No! He wouldn't do that!", I protested as my brother tried to get a hold of me but I yanked his hands away.

I stomped my way towards the guy earlier, as I held onto his collar roughly, "Tell me where he is,"

"Sorry, but I can't do that--"

"JUST FUCKING TELL ME!!", I shouted right at his face, his eyes widen at my loud voice.

"B-but I can call him if you want to,"

"Call him, now."

He quickly fished out his phone from his pocket, dialing Chanwoo's number.

I grabbed his phone from him, helding it right next to my right ear. Not long after, that damn jerk picked up.

"How was it? Is it settled?"

"What's settled, huh? Jung Chanwoo, why are you doing this to me? W-what's my fault?", I asked him, tears started to roll down my cheek.

"E-Eunyeon,"

"TELL ME, CHANWOO!!"

"I'm sorry, Eunyeon. Let's just say that we're not meant to be together," he said and ended the call.

"Chanwoo! Yah, Jung Chanwoo!", I called out his name but he already hung up the phone.

I fell onto my knees, crying my heart out because my precious wedding is cancelled.

Yoongi approached me, his hands reaching out for my body, but I got up, running away from the church.

"Eunyeon, wait!", I heard my brother's voice calling out for me, but I ignored it, and continued running.

I ran as fast as I can, as tears keep flowing, making my mascara stained, making the under my eyes stained black.

Without my realization, I am at the subway station, as I entered the train that was heading to Busan.

My eyes looked around, and everyone is eyeing me weirdly.

I noticed a vacant seat, as I sat there, burrying my face into my palms, as I cried silently.

I heard footsteps coming towards my direction, and followed by a tap on my shoulder.

I looked up to the person with tears welled up in my eyes, and was greeted with a handsome face.

He looked at me, concerned, as I just looked at him with a blank face.

"Are you okay?"