Chapter 12: Pick?

Eunyeon's POV

I drove back home, after taking that Jaeyi guy home, as I flopped myself onto my bed.

I was staring at my ceiling which has stars and moons stickers that glows in the dark.

And all of a sudden, Jaeyi's smile was flashed back into my mind.

"Hm, when I came to think about it again he is quite handsome though.", I smiled to myself.

"Aish! Min Eunyeon! Why are you like this??", I slapped myself for a few times to stop myself from imagining things.

I got up from my bed and went to grab my towel, heading to my bathroom to take a shower before going to bed.

I slipped into my ivory night dress, and that is when someone pressed my doorbell.

I walked towards my front door and opened the door for whoever that's standing at my door, which turns out to be Yoongi.

"Did you change your password?", he asked, stepping into my apartment.

"Yeah, Jaeyi saw me typing in my password.", I bluntly said, walking towards the kitchen.

"Dongsaeng-ah, make me hot chocolate please.", he said, flopping himself onto my L-shape sofa.

"Alright,"

"Wait, who's Jaeyi?", he turned his head at me, eyeing me in confusion, upon hearing the unfamiliar name.

"Uh, he's a guy that I met today. At the park,"

I placed his hot chocolate on the coffee table, along with my milk.

He grabbed his hot chocolate and took a sip on it. "How?", he asked again, putting the melanine cup back on the table.

"Um, I was stretching my legs after jogging for an hour, not knowing that Jaeyi guy was about to pass by so he tripped on my feet."

"So you brought him here?"

"Yeah, he did nothing though! I just treated his wound and that's it, I took him home."

"Hm,"

"What's with that face?"

He shifted his attention to me, and he had a serious look on his face, as if he's going to talk about some serious shit with me.

"Poor guy, poor guy," he sighed, shaking his head lightly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, Jungkook just went back to Busan and yet his girl already had her eyes on some other man."

"Y-yah, I'm not his girl!", I pouted, slapping my brother's lap.

"Oh, you thought, Min Eunyeon.", he smirked.

"But I am pretty sure that Jungkook is into you though,"

Jungkook is into me?

Is he?

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sizzling sound coming from the kitchen.

I got up from my bed, walking towards the bathroom to wash up.

Walking out of my bathroom, I slipped into my black skinny jeans and a white sweatshirt, walking towards the source of the noise.

"Oh, you're awake," Yoongi smiled at me, stirring whatever he's cooking.

I approached him, and placed my hands on his shoulder, peeking over his shoulder to get a sneak peak of the dish he's making.