Chapter 8: Familiar

Eunyeon's POV

"Eunyeon-ssi?"

"Min Eunyeon-ssi?"

I woke up in shock, and as I saw Jungkook's face being so close to me, I slapped his face away.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook!", I gasped as I realized what I just did.

"I'm sorry!", I apologized several times, while holding onto his arm.

"Ah, it's fine.", he said. "What were you dreaming about though? You said my name a few times,"

I gulped at his question, as I smiled sheepishly, convincing him, before hopping out of the car. "N-nothing,"

I quickly ran to my apartment and took a seat on the cream couch in the lobby.

I took a deep breath, trying to erase the memory of Jungkook kissing me in that dream.

"W-why did I even dream about--"

"Eunyeon-ssi?"

"Ah, y-yes?"

Jungkook held my sling bag up, "You left your bag,"

He handed it to me, as I took it in a fast motion. "Thanks,"

"Uh, let's go to my apartment.", I suggested, literally running towards the elevator.

Jungkook slipped in just in time, as he stood next to me in silence, until we reached the 10th floor.

The door slided opened, as we both walked out of the elevator, making our way towards my apartment.

I typed in the password to my apartment, as I gestured him to get in before me.

"When are you coming back to Busan?", I asked, closing the door behind me.

Kicking off my sneakers, and slipped into my baby pink bunny slippers.

I went to the kitchen to prepare something for Jungkook, "What would you like to have?"

"May I suggest we go have a dinner? I'm hungry," he said, patting his empty stomach.

"So you want me to cook?"

"Oh, no! Let's just go out," he chuckled, standing up from his seat.

"Alright,"

I slipped back into my sneakers as we both headed out of the apartment, and went back to Yoongi's car.

Jungkook drove the car while I showed him the way to my favourite restaurant.

"Here, here!", I pointed at the elegant looking restaurant, as Jungkook parked the car in front of the restaurant.

We both stepped out of the car, making our way towards the entrance.

He pushed the door opened, as I walked in first, eyes scanning for a vacant table for two.

"Oh, there!", I pointed at the vacant table at the very end of the hallway.

I led the way to the table, Jungkook trailing behind me.

He took a seat across me, as his eyes looked around, "Nice place,"

"I know right, I love this place! Oh, you should try their pizza, their garlic bread, or you can try their pasta. They're so good!", I spoke in delight, but then I stopped as I heard Jungkook chuckling at me.

"What's so funny?"

He smiled widely, chuckling, "You're so cute,"

I slowly brought my hands back to my laps, embarrassed of my childish act which brought a smile to Jungkook's face.