Epilogue

Eunyeon's POV

I looked into my reflection in the mirror, as I looked down to my long white wedding dress.

I somehow felt nervous that day, probably I am just scared that the same thing would happen again--

No, Eunyeon. Jungkook would never leave you.

I keep convincing myself from time to time, as I heaved out a sigh, staring at my face through the mirror.

And that is when Yoongi walked in, wearing a tuxedo, as I turned around to face him.

"Damn, you look beautiful. Jungkook's going to love it for sure," he said, eyeing me from head to toe.

"Thanks, Yoongi. You look good too," I said, complimenting at my indeed dashing looking brother.

Yoongi has always been good looking, it's just that I never said it to him unless I want to hear him talk about it all day long.

"Yoongi-ah,"

"Hm?"

"Jungkook is coming, isn't he?", I asked as Yoongi looked straightly into my eyes.

"Of course he will," he said, smiling assuringly at me.

"Eunyeon-ah," he said, grabbing my shoulder as his eyes looked straight into mine.

"Stop overthinking, you'll get married today!", he assured me, as I nodded, convinced that Jungkook is not going to do what Chanwoo did back then.

"You're right, I should forget about what happened that day. And it won't happen today," I said, trying to calm myself down.

"Now, shall we?", Yoongi grinned, helding out his arm in which I linked my arm with his, as we walked down the stairs.

As I walked down the stairs, all eyes are on me, smiling in awe at the bride of the day.

Yoongi has left to see his girlfriend, and that is when Jaeyi walked up to me, wearing a black suit, and his nicely gelled up hair really lights up his handsome face even more.

"You look beautiful,"

I smiled at him, "Thanks, Jaeyi."

"Jungkook is a lucky guy, isn't he?", he smiled brightly, earning a grin from me.

"I guess so," I said, trying to laugh it off, and that's when Jimin joined us, looking so damn fine in his tuxedo.

He had a worried look on his face, as he walked up to me, looking down to his feet, avoiding my gaze.

"Eunyeon-ssi,"

My heart started to feel uneasy, noticing the look on Jimin's face right now. "What's wrong, Jimin?"

"Um, I'm sorry but..", he paused, taking a deep breath, before saying words that I never want to hear on my wedding day.

"..Jungkook isn't coming,"

My eyes started to water, as I looked at Jimin with tears brimmed in my eyes, and Jimin had an apologetic look on his face.