Chapter 11: Trip

Eunyeon's POV

"Hello?"

I was so panicked that I could barely breath, and I just can't mumble out any words even when there's so many things that I could say in my head.

"Eunyeon-ssi?"

"Ah, y-yes!", I stuttered, and tried to think of a topic to talk about.

"Why did you call me?", Jungkook asked softly, slightly chuckling.

"Um, I don't know--I mean, I promised you to give you a call when I get home, didn't I?"

"Ah, right. So, you're home now?"

"Yes, I'm laying on my bed right now."

Oh my god, I'm out of ideas to talk.

"Um, Jungkook-ssi,"

"Yes?"

"I need to hang up, got some things to do. Talk to you later, bye!"

"Bye, take care.", he said, and I pressed 'end call' immediately, and only then, I can breath normally.

Damn, I was really that nervous.

But why?

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, which I forgot to turn off, and so I ended up waking up at 5, on a freaking Sunday morning.

"Ugh, stupid alarm!", I groaned and threw my phone onto the floor.

I was about to doze off again, when I realized what I just did, as my eyes shot wide opened, rushing towards my phone.

I heaved out a sigh in relief, as I saw my phone still as fine as it is.

"Oh, thank god!"

I put my phone on my bed and went to get change into my jogging attire after washing up for a while.

Now that I woke up early, I better go burn some fats.

I plugged in my earphone, putting my favourite playlist on shuffle, as I headed out of my apartment, heading to the usual park where I frequently go to jog.

Well, long time ago.

I jogged around the park, and it is still dark when I first came here earlier, and I've been jogging around for an hour.

The sun is slowly peeking through the buildings, rising to light up the day.

I never get to see the sunlight before since I usually came here at 7, where the sun is already standing tall above my head.

I stopped under a shady tree to catch my breath, after running for quite some time.

I stretched my legs, and someone accidentally tripped on my feet as he fell hard on the ground.

"Oh my god!"

I rushed to the guy, crouching down to have a better sight of his bruised knee.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!", I apologized, bowing at the person several times.

The guy then looked up to me, and my eyes couldn't be blessed anymore as the very good looking guy shifted his attention to me.

I shook my head, snapping myself out of my wild thoughts, as I helped the guy to stand up.

"Are you okay? D-do you want me to take you to the hospital?", I panicked as the guy laughed, his eyes wrinkled into a smile.

Oh crap, his smile.

"It's okay, I just tripped though.", he said, and was about to leave but then he fell onto the ground, wincing in pain.

"I told you that you can't walk, didn't I?", I nagged, rushing towards him and helped him to walk towards a bench in front of the lake.

I gently sat him on the bench, as I crouched down in front of his knees.

"Dude, you're bleeding!", I gasped, looking at his wound.

"I'm not going to die just because of this little wound, chill.", he spoke calmly.

"Let's go, I'll treat your wound.", I said to him, and helped him to get up from the bench.

"Where are we going?"

"My apartment is not that far from here, I'll treat your wound there.", I said and slowly led him to my apartment.

We both walked towards my apartment building, before taking an elevator to the 10th floor.

I walked him to my apartment, before typing in my password, and the guy peeked at my password without my realization.

"17th January? Is that your birthday?", he asked, as I turned my head to him.

"You saw my--ugh, I'll change it later.", I said, slowly stepping into my apartment, sitting the guy on my couch in the living room.

I ran to my kitchen to grab a first aid kit in the lower cabinet, and ran back to the guy.

I treated his wound, and from time to time, he would wince in pain, acting like a kid.

"There, it's done.", I smiled, looking up to the guy.

"What's your name?", he asked out of the blue, eyes staring right into my eyes.

"Min Eunyeon,"

"Thank you, Min Eunyeon-ssi.", he smiled again, as I stood up and went to the kitchen to get him a drink.

I made a matcha latte for him, since I'm afraid he might not drink coffee.

I came back to him and gently placed the cup on the table in front of him.

"I'm afraid you might not enjoy coffees so I made you this,"

"Thanks," he smiled, taking a sip on his matcha latte.

"Anyway, you have a nice place."

"I'll drive you home," I stood up and helped him to go to the parking lot where I parked my car.

I sat him in the main passenger seat, as I sat in the driver seat.

I drove away from the building, eyes totally focused on the road.

"You're driving with one hand, I've never seen a girl drives with one hand before.", he said, amused.

"I'm just lazy to put both of my hands on this steering,"

He laughed at my remark, as I took a single glance at him. "Where's your house?"

"It's right at the end of this street,"

"Holy shit, that damn luxurious mansion???", I gasped, pointing at the indeed luxurious mansion.

He nodded slowly, chuckling at my reaction. "You curses too,"

"It is so obvious that you're surrounded with such fake girls,"

"Hm, maybe,"

I parked my car in front of the big gates, as a guard came towards our direction and peeked through my window.

And as they saw the guy, they immediately made way for my car.

I opened the car door for him, and helped him out of the car.

I walked him to the front door, and when I was about to leave, he asked for my phone as I hesitantly handed it to him.

He typed in something on my phone screen, before handing it back to me.

He grinned at me, eyes showing glints of excitement.

"We should hang out together,"

I looked down to my phone screen and saw a new number that has been saved into my phone.

Seo Jaeyi.