Chapter 14: More?

Eunyeon's POV

I quickly rushed to the hospital, driving my car with a high speed, not caring about the rules.

I called Yoongi to inform him about Jungkook, waiting for him to pick up the call.

"What?"

"Yoongi! Jungkook! He's in the hospital! He had an accident!"

"HOLY SHIT, WHAT???"

"I'm heading to the hospital now! See you there!"

"Bitch, wait! Which hospital??"

"Geumdo,"

"I'm on my way," he said and ended the call, as I arrived at the said hospital.

Pulling my handbrake, I walked towards the entrance after locking my car, making my way towards the receiption.

"Where's Jeon Jungkook's room?", I asked, panting.

The nurse had a shook expression on her face, before slowly looking through the list of newly admitted patients.

"He's still in the emergency room,"

"Where is the room?"

"Just walk along this hallway, and turn right, and the room is on your left."

Without wasting any time, I ran to the emergency room, walking back and forth in front of the room.

Not long after, Yoongi came, as he looked at me with an anxious expression on his face. "How is he?"

"I don't know, he's still inside.", I said, as tears welled up in my eyes. "Yoongi, what if he...didn't make it--"

"Yah,"

And before I knew it, I was a crying mess, as Yoongi pulled me into his embrace.

"He'll be fine, Eunyeon-ah.", he said, stroking my hair gently.

"Trust me,"

He pulled me to the chair, as we sat there in silence, Yoongi holding my hand to calm me down.

An hour later, a doctor walked out of the emergency room, as we both stood up.

"Jungkook's guardian--oh, are you both Jeon Jungkook's guardian?", the doctor asked, taking off his face mask.

"Um, no, but we're his close friends.", Yoongi answered, earning a nod from the middle aged man.

"How is he, doctor?", I asked, looking at the doctor in anticipation.

"He broke his left leg, but it is just a minor fracture. Other than that, he's fine. No internal bleeding or anything,"

Thank god.

"Can we see him?", I asked, as the doctor nodded, excusing himself to leave.

I slowly pushed the door opened, and there I saw Jungkook laying weakly on the bed.

I approached him slowly, sitting on the chair next to his bed, as I looked at his pale face.

"Jungkook-ssi..."

I slowly brought my hand to his face, gently caressing his cheek.

Yoongi walked towards me, as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll get you a drink, what do you want?", he asked as I looked up to him.

"I'll just have plain water."

"Alright," he said, was about to leave, when I called out his name.

"Hm? Anything else?"

"Can you get a hot chocolate drink and some food for Jungkook? He must be hungry when he wakes up later,"