Chapter 16: Neighbour

Eunyeon's POV

I stared at Jungkook blankly, and as soon as realization hits me, I pulled my hands out of his grip, looking away from him.

"S-stop being ridiculous,"

"Anyway, Jungkook-ah.", Yoongi spoke, walking towards us. He crossed his arms against his chest, looking at Jungkook.

"You haven't told us anything about the accident,"

"That's right, how did it happened?", I asked him.

"Hm, I was in a taxi, heading to your apartment building. But then suddenly a car from the opposite direction hits us. It's like intentional,"

"Intentional?", Yoongi asked, seems to be trying to think of the logic in what Jungkook said.

"Yeah, the car was doing just fine before that. Driving straightly, and suddenly when it gets near us, it makes a sudden turn, which hits us.", Jungkook continued.

"How was the taxi driver?", I asked, remembering that Jungkook isn't the only person in the car.

"He's fine, he just have a slight cut on his forehead.", he answered.

"Hm, it looks like someone is aiming for you.", Yoongi spoke, nodding, acting like a detective.

"Huh? But I don't remember having any enemy though,"

"Maybe that person is an insider," I said, as they both turned their heads towards my direction.

"Insider? What do you mean?", Jungkook questioned, looking at me in confusion, totally clueless of what I'm talking about.

"An insider, someone that you're close to. But suddenly decides to stab your back.", I explained.

"Well, even so, who might it be?", Jungkook mumbled, trying to think of any suspect.

"We'll figure out about that later," I replied, smiling assuringly at Jungkook.

"And we'll protect you," I added.

"Aww," Jungkook grinned, as I looked away, knowing that I probably exaggerated a little.

But seriously though.

I won't let anything happen to Jeon Jungkook.

Never.

-------------------------------------------------

After a week in the hospital, Jungkook is finally dismissed today, and he can walk a bit now.

He couldn't stop smiling as he knew he's going home today. "Since I am way better now, let's hang out."

I looked up to him, as I guided his every steps, walking out of the hospital.

"Look at you, you can't even walk properly. How are you supposed to wander around the mall that was packed with humans? Don't even mention about the rude ones who will probably bumped into you and left you on the floor,"

"If that's the case, then I'm going to die out of boredom!", he pouted, faking a cry as we reached my car.

"You won't, I'm not working for a month because they need to fix something in the aeroplane.", I said as he turned his head to me.

He smiled brightly, his eyes lighted up with glints of excitement, "Really???"

"Yes, now get in, stupid.", I said to him, as I forced him into the passenger seat.