Chapter 17: A text

Eunyeon's POV

As what Jungkook requested, I am now in his kitchen, making a pepperoni pizza for all four of us.

While I was adjusting the timer for the oven, something grabbed my leg, as I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I looked down to my feet and saw Taehyung on all fours, looking up to me.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here--"

"Shh, keep it down. I'm playing hide and seek with Jimin. Don't tell him that I'm hiding here," he said, hiding inside the cabinet that was right in front of my legs.

I didn't know that they're this childish.

Not long after, Jungkook came, standing at the counter, before rushing towards me.

"Eunyeon-ssi??? Are you okay???", he panicked, eyeing me from head to toe to see if there's any cuts or bruise.

"I'm fine,"

"Why were you screaming then?", he asked, after sighing in relief.

"I was adjusting this oven but then suddenly I felt a hand grabbing my leg. I looked down to my feet and it turns out to be Taehyung. He's playing hide and seek with Jimin.", I told Jungkook the whole story as he laughed, shaking his head at his friends' childish side.

"Don't mind them, Eunyeon-ssi. They are childish even though they're two years older than me,"

"Let's go to the living room, you shouldn't walk around when your leg is still not fully recovered.", I said, guiding him back to the living room.

"Let's watch a movie while waiting for the pizza," I said, looking through Jungkook's collection of CDs.

"Let's watch May Who," I said, raising the CD in the air as Jungkook nodded eagerly.

"I haven't watched that yet though," he said as I played the CD, before running towards the empty space next to Jungkook on the couch.

I was so into the movie, because it is so entertaining. I bet this would be my favourite movie.

I laughed the moment the guy was slightly slammed against the wall once the girl lets out her electric power.

From time to time, I could see Jungkook staring at me, with the corner of my eyes.

He had a smile on his face as he stared at my side profile.

But when I turned my head to him, he had his eyes focused on the movie so I couldn't tell if he is really staring at me or it's just that I've seen it wrongly.

As the movie ended, I looked at Jungkook, smiling brightly at him.

"That was lit!"

"Yeah," he answered shortly, as I smiled back at him.

My eyes shot wide opened, remembering about my pizza that's still in the oven.

"Holy shit! The pizza!", I gasped and ran to the kitchen to check on the pizza.

Jungkook trailed behind me in a slow pace, as I panickly opened the oven, and take out my pizza out of there.

I heaved out a sigh in relief as I saw the pizza doing just fine, nothing is burnt completely.

"Phew, that was close!"

"How was it?", Jungkook asked, as soon as he walked into the kitchen.

He looked at the pizza, as he sniffed in the aroma of the pizza.

"Mm, it smells so good!", he beamed brightly.

"Wait,"

Jungkook just looked at me cluelessly, as I opened the cabinet where Taehyung hid himself earlier.

As I opened the cabinet, Taehyung's upper body fell on the floor, as he lets out a groan.

What the fuck, how can he fell asleep in such a suffocating space?

This guy is really something.

I crouched down to the sleeping guy, shaking his arm to wake him up.

He fluttered his eyes opened, before looking at me with his widely opened eyes.

"Eunyeon-ssi, where's Jimin? Did he found me?", he asked me as I shook my head no.

"Yay! I won!", he exclaimed happily, jumping his way out of the kitchen.

"Jimin-ah! I won!", from the kitchen, we could still hear his loud ass voice.

"Guys, come here! Let's eat! I made a pizza!", I sang out as the other two guys ran towards the kitchen.

They looked at the pizza, almost drooling at the sight of my homemade pizza.

"Have a seat," I said, before putting a slice of it into Jungkook's plate.

They all started taking a bite of the pizza, and they had a smile on all of their faces, smiling at me.

"It tastes so good!", Taehyung beamed happily, finishing the whole piece of pizza that I gave to him.

"Well then, I'm glad you guys like it.", I smiled, also eating a slice of pizza.

"Can I have another one?", Jungkook politely asked, as I smiled, nodding, putting another slice of pizza into his plate.

"I want another one too!", Taehyung pouted, followed by Jimin.

After finishing all of the pizza, Taehyung and Jimin volunteered to do the dishes since I did all the cooking.

Now Jungkook and me is sitting in silence in the living room, not knowing what to talk about.

"I guess...I'll go home now," I said, standing up from the couch.

Before I could walk away any further, Jungkook pulled me back down on the couch, as he shifted his position to face me.

He smiled genuinely, as he cupped my face, "Thank you for the pizza," he said and ruffled my hair.

"Yah, you're ruining my hair.", I pouted, before combing my hair with my fingers.

"You're welcome, Jungkook. And get well real soon, okay?", I smiled sweetly, ruffling his hair in return.

He just giggled at my touch, before looking up to me, smiling.

I stood up, and waved him a goodbye, as he smiled, waving his hand at me, "Take care, Eunyeon-ssi."

I nodded, and bowed slightly, walking out of his apartment, before walking into mine.

I flopped myself onto my bed, smiling at the thought of Jungkook's bright bunny smile.

"Aye, he's so cute, isn't he?", I smiled to myself, rolling back and forth on the bed.

Out of my realization, I am approaching the edge of the bed, but I didn't stop rolling over, resulting me to fall hard on the floor.

"Ouch," I groaned in pain, as I felt a stinging pain on my butt.

My phone suddenly beeped, as I get up from the floor and lay back on my bed.

I opened the newly received text message, and it immediately brought a smile to my face as I read the short text message.

jeon jungkook: sleep well😊