Chapter 4: Return

Eunyeon's POV

I gasped at how Jungkook was punched firmly, as he fell onto the floor, with the corner of his lips slightly bleeding.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook!"

I ran towards him, crouching down to his level, as I looked up to the person who had punched him on the face.

And it was my brother, Min Yoongi.

"Yoongi! What are you doing???"

"That's for hiding my sister from me," he grunted, smirking at the wrongly accused Jungkook.

"Hiding? He was not hiding me! You are misunderstanding here!", I said, helping Jungkook to stand up.

I turned my head to him, "Are you okay, Jungkook?"

"Yeah," he answered shortly, his hand still holding onto his bruised face.

"What do you mean?", Yoongi asked, looking confused.

"The day I ran away from home, I took a subway to wherever it's heading to, and Jungkook was there,"

"When he saw me crying in the subway, he approached me, asking if I were okay."

"He wanted to take me home but I refused to, so he brought me to his house in Busan."

"Busan?", Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed at the mention of Busan.

"Yes, and we aren't the only person in the house. There were his mother and his little sister,"

Yoongi sighed, before rubbing his nape, smiling sheepishly. "I'm sorry,"

"Uh, it's fine. If I were you, I would be doing the same thing too," Jungkook said.

"Now go grab the first aid kit," I said to my brother as he left to grab it.

I guided Jungkook to sit down on my black couch, as I sat right next to him.

"I'm sorry for my brother," I apologized, gently touching his bruised cheek with my hand.

Not long after, Yoongi came, with a first aid kit box in his hands.

He handed it to me, as I took out the ointments needed to treat Jungkook's bruise.

I gently dabbed the cotton wool onto Jungkook's bruise, and Jungkook winced in pain slightly.

"Sorry,"

"It's fine--ah,"

I glared at Yoongi, eyeing him cautiously, "Don't you think you have something to say to him?"

He bowed slightly at Jungkook, "I am sorry,"

"Ah, it's okay! I don't mind, you were just protecting your sister,"

"Thanks, dude," he smiled.

"So, as a reward for forgiving me, I'll grant you a wish," he said, smiling brightly.

"Hm, let's see," Jungkook said.

"Okay,"

"I know,"

"What is it?"

"I want to be your friend,"

Yoongi raised his eyebrow, looking at Jungkook in disbelief, "That's it?", he asked as Jungkook nodded eagerly. "Hm, alright."

"Thanks, hyung. Oh, and I want to be your sister's friend too!"

"Okay, you're exaggerating--"

"Of course you can, Jungkook!", I beamed brightly, not letting Yoongi finishes his words.