Chapter 25: Sacrifice

Jungkook's POV

I drove back home, after having a discussion with the others about our next move.

I walked along the empty hallway, as I stopped in front of my apartment door. I turned around, facing Eunyeon's empty apartment.

I placed my hand on her door, as I looked down to my feet, tears brimmed in my eyes.

I miss you.

"Jungkook?", a voice called out, as I looked away, blinking my tears away, before shifting my attention to the person who just called me, which turned out to be Yoongi hyung.

"H-hyung,"

"What are you doing here?", he asked, as I smiled sadly at him, and he knew immediately what's on my mind.

He placed his hand on my shoulder, and he looked worried of me, "Don't worry, Jungkook. She'll be safe.", he assured.

"I'll make sure of that,"

I looked away from him, wiping my tears off my face, as I smiled at him, "I'll get going now,"

I typed in the password to my apartment, as I walked in, heading to my bedroom directly, flopping myself onto my king sized bed.

A sigh escaped my lips, as I stared at the ceiling, practically staring at the stars and moons stickers that Eunyeon insisted to paste.

Hold on, Eunyeon.

I'm coming for you.

-------------------------------------------------

Eunyeon's POV

I fluttered my eyes opened, as I looked around the place, and I have no idea where am I right now.

I tried to move, but only to find that I was tied onto a wooden chair.

There are two guys talking in front of me, as I tried to recognize their faces.

"W-who are you guys..?", I spoke lowly, feeling dizzy as soon as I wake up.

A guy turned his attention towards me, smirking smugly as he approached me, "Princess is awake,"

My eyes went wide as soon as I recognized the face in front of me, and my heart beats faster as I saw his face.

"J-Jung Chanwoo..?"

"You remember me," he smirked again.

"W-why are you doing this to me? We're over, aren't we?", I asked softly as tears brimmed in my eyes.

He lets out a wicked laugh, as his other friend laughed too, shaking his head at me.

"We're over, but I just came to realize that I still need you.", he said.

"May I suggest we have some fun, sexy girl?", he gently cupped my face as I turned my head away from him, feeling disgusted of his touch.

His friend threw a small wrapping, as he caught it right in his hands.

He turned his head to his friend, smirking at me wickedly,

"No thanks, bro. I'd rather have it skin to skin," he said, running his finger over my arm.

"Well then, have fun.", the guy named Minhyuk smirked, walking towards the door.

He stopped in front of the door, before turning his head to Chanwoo again.