Chapter 22: Confession

Eunyeon's POV

We had dinner at my place, including the twins and Jungkook, and I cooked so many food like lasagna, lamb chop and spaghetti.

Yoongi has left to have a dinner with his girlfriend, so it's just the four of us here.

After we had dinner, the twins volunteered to settle the dishes, leaving me with Jungkook in the living room.

We are watching an action movie, and after about 30 minutes into the movie, I lost interest in the movie and stared at Jungkook's side profile instead.

I propped my arm, looking at Jungkook who's very into the movie. He didn't even realize that I am currently staring at him.

"Eunyeon-ssi,"

"Hm,"

He fixed his position into facing me, as his eyes pierced deeply into my soul. His alluring eyes that was staring deeply into mine, showing glints of unreadable sparks.

"What is it, Jungkook?"

"How did your ex-boyfriend confessed to you?"

I stared at him bluntly, before awkwardly avoiding his gaze, shifting my attention back on the movie.

"W-why do you ask?"

"Nothing, just wondering.", he said. "And your boyfriend is such a dumbass for leaving you," he added.

"Nothing really special, he confessed to me on my birthday, when we're on a trip to Gwangju.

"How long have you guys been together?", he asked again.

"Jungkook, can we not talk about this?", I sighed, giving him a tired look.

"Okay, last question.", he promised, as I heaved out another sigh.

"3 years,"

"Oh man, you really went through 3 years with him--", he paused as soon as I gave him a you-better-shut-the-fuck-up look, and that's enough to make him stop talking about my past.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"It's fine, I just hate recalling that day. But I don't really bother about it anymore. Maybe god planned something better for me,"

"Of course! You deserve to be happy, Eunyeon-ssi.", he said, as I turned my head to him.

I flashed him a sweet smile, and he had a genuine smile plastered on his face too.

"Thanks, Jungkook. That actually meant a lot to me,"

He nodded, and not long after, his eyes travelled to my lips, and I find myself staring at his too.

And that is when the incident in the elevator was flashed back in my mind, as I instantly looked away, chuckling awkwardly.

I could tell Jungkook himself is embarrassed too, as he had his hands rubbing on his nape.

"Just kiss already ayy,"

We both turned our heads to Robin who had just walked out of the kitchen with his older twin brother.

I noticed the look on Jaeyi's face as Robin keep teasing us both. He looks like he's...not liking it.

"Guys, let's play a game.", Jaeyi suddenly suggested, probably to lessen the awkward feeling air.

"Ooh, what are we playing?", Jungkook excitedly asked as he jumped out of the couch, walking up to the twins.

They sat on the floor, as Jaeyi stood up and went back to the kitchen, while I seated myself next to Robin, right across from Jungkook.