Chapter 1: His name

Eunyeon's POV

"Are you okay?"

I looked at him, expressionless, he looked concerned, as he sat next to me.

"Why are you in your wedding dress? And, um, why are you crying?", he asked softly.

I turned my head to him, as tears brimmed in my eyes once again, crying over my cancelled wedding again.

He looked panicked, as he looked around and people are judging the guy, as if he is the one who made me cry.

"Hey, stop crying. People started thinking that I made you cry,"

I cried again, sniffing, as tears keep flowing like a river from my eyes.

He lent me his handkerchief, in which I used it to wipe my tears off my face.

"What happened?", he asked, as he noticed me getting calmer.

I took a deep breath, before looking back at him. "I was supposed to get married today, but.."

"..my boyfriend cancelled it,"

His eyes widen at my words, as I started to cry again, and he looked embarrassed somehow.

"I don't even know what did I ever do to him for him to call the wedding off on my wedding day,"

"Um, stay strong, miss. Uh, by the way, I think you should head home," he said as I shook my head eagerly.

"No, I don't want to go home,"

"Then where are you going if you're not coming home?", he asked again.

"Anywhere, just not home,"

He heaved out a low sigh, "I guess I'll be taking you to my home, at least my mother is there to take care of you,"

I turned my attention to him, sniffing, "Are you sure?"

He nodded, smiling warmly, "Of course,"

"Thanks,"

I stopped crying not long after, as my stomach grumbled, definitely in need of food.

"Are you hungry?", the guy asked, as I smiled sheepishly, before slowly nodding.

He chuckled slightly, unzipping his backpack, taking out a bread.

He unwrapped the bread, handing it to me, "You can have it,"

"Thank you,"

I started eating the bread the guy gave me, and a few minutes later, the subway stopped at the station located in Busan.

"Come, we're getting off here," he said, grabbing my hand after slunging his backpack over his shoulder.

He led the way out of the subway, as he grabbed his luggage, walking towards a vacant taxi.

He opened the car door for me, gesturing me to get in first.

He hopped in right after me, sitting right next to me. "Ahjussi, to Jeon Jinwoo's mansion please,"

The taxi driver replied with a 'yes' as he drove away from the subway station, heading to the mansion stated.

About half of an hour later, we are finally arrived at the said mansion.

I gaped at the very big and luxurious mansion, as I looked at the guy.

"Do you live...here?", I asked him, looking at the mansion with my mouth hung opened.

"Yup,"

The guy said, taking his black luggage out from the car trunk, handing a big amount of money to the old taxi driver.

"Keep the change,"

"Thank you, young man. May you have a blessed life," the old man said, smiling at the guy.

The taxi driver then drove away from the area, as the guy walked towards me.

He smiled genuinely, intertwining our fingers together, "Let's go,"

He dragged me to the front door as he pressed the doorbell and soon we are greeted by a beautiful middle aged woman.

"My handsome son is back!", the woman beamed in excitement as she pulled the guy into a tight hug.

"I miss you so much," the guy said, as they both pulled away.

"Oh my, look at how much you've grown!", she said, cupping her son's face.

"And who's this?", his mother looked at me, smiling, and the guy had forced himself into the house, dragging me along with him.

"I'll tell you later,"

He asked me to have a seat on the cream couch, whereas his mother sat right next to me.

"So mom, I met her in the subway this morning. The moment I saw her, she was crying her heart out, so I approached her, asking if she's okay."

"Then?"

"Um, as you can see, she was supposed to get married today but it was cancelled by her groom," the guy continued.

"Oh gosh, how could he do that to you, honey?", she asked worriedly, gently stroking my hair.

"So, I brought her here, maybe you can help her out.", the guy said.

"What's your name, beautiful?", his mother asked, as I looked at her innocently.

"Min Eunyeon,"

"You can stay here until you are totally fine, or you can just stay here as long as you want. I don't really mind," she smiled.

"Thank you,"

"Sweetie, show her her room.", his mother said as the guy earlier stood up, as I followed behind him.

He led the way upstairs, walking along the hallway, until we stopped in front of a baby pink door.

He pushed the door opened, making way for me to walk in.

"So, this is your room. I hope you're comfortable with it,"

"Thanks,"

He smiled, "You can take a shower first so you'll be more refresh and so on, I'll take you a towel later.", he said.

"Okay,"

He walked out of the room, and about a minute later, he walked in again, with a baby pink towel in his hands.

He handed it to me, "Here it is,"

"Thanks again,"

He nodded, "No problem, and don't forget to come downstairs, we'll have a dinner together.", he said as I nodded.

He turned his back to me, was about to leave, but then he came back, head popping at the door.

"Oh, and by the way, I'm Jungkook."

"Jeon Jungkook,"