Chapter 2: Some fun?

Eunyeon's POV

I just finished showering, as I walked out of the bathroom with a baby pink towel wrapped around my body.

"Eunyeon-ssi, this is your--oh, I'm sorry," he apologized, quickly looking away after unintentionally looking at my quite exposed body.

"I-I'll put it on your bed," he said and slowly walked towards the bed, still avoiding himself from looking towards my direction.

"Thank you, Jungkook,"

He just nodded, and excused himself, leaving through the door.

I slipped into the clothes Jungkook has delivered to me, which is a pair of plain black legging and a plain oversized white tee.

I combed my hair with my fingers, before tying it up into a loose ponytail.

I went downstairs, and was instantly greeted by Jungkook's mother bright smile.

"There you are,"

I smiled at her, as I helped her setting up the table.

"Oh honey, you don't have to help me. Jungkook is here to help,"

"What, mom--"

"Get your butt here and help me, young man.", his mother cut him off, giving him a stern look.

A few minutes later, someone pressed the doorbell, as I volunteered to get the door.

"I'll go get it,"

"Okay," Jungkook nodded, going back into setting up the table.

I walked towards the front door and opened the door, as a middle aged man smiled sweetly at me.

"Wait, who are you? Why are you in my house?", he asked.

And right at that moment, Jungkook came, standing next to me.

"Father, she is my...uh, friend,"

He just looked at Jungkook weirdly, but somehow stepped into the house, after taking off his black shoes.

"How are you, young man?", he asked, as Jungkook hugged his father.

They both pulled away, Jungkook smiling brightly at his father, "I'm fine,"

"You are such a grown up man now," his father smiled fatherly, patting Jungkook's back.

"And this is my friend, father. Min Eunyeon,"

I bowed politely at him, smiling, "Hello, Mr. Jeon, I'm Min Eunyeon.", I said, introducing myself to him.

"Please do make yourself at home, young lady.", he smiled at me as I nodded, smiling.

"Thank you,"

We had dinner, all four of us, and it is time for doing the dishes.

Since I didn't help much earlier, I decided to take over the duty of doing the dishes.

"It's fine, honey, you don't have to do that.", Jungkook's mother smiled at me.

"It's okay, ahjumma, this is the least that I can do.", I said, smiling.

"I'll help her out,"

"I'm home!", a girl's voice sang out, as all four of us snapped our heads at the voice.

"Oh damn, why are you home so early?", the girl spoke, glaring at Jungkook.

"Shouldn't you greet your brother properly?", Jungkook replied.