Chapter 10: Should I?

Eunyeon's POV

I stared at Jungkook for a while, and he called my name again, noticing me spacing out.

"Eunyeon-ssi?"

"Ah, y-yes. Um, sure," I nodded, as he lent me his iphone.

I typed in my number, and he saved it as one of his contacts.

He smiled brightly, ruffling my hair again, "Thanks,"

I nodded, smiling, and only then, he entered the subway.

I waved my hand at him, smiling, and the subway started moving, heading to Busan.

I turned around, and walked back to my car, receiving a call when I was about to hop in.

"Hello?"

"Eunyeon-ah, let's go out. I'm hungry," my best friend, Eunseo whined, as I laughed at her.

"Sure, I'm free anyways. I'll pick you up at your house,"

"Okay,"

And with that, I ended the call, heading to Eunseo's house, not too far from the subway station.

I dialed Eunseo's number, and she picked up not even for a minute.

"You're here already?"

"Yeah,"

"Alright, I'm coming.", she spoke through the phone, and a few seconds later, she walked out of her house, smiling brightly at me.

She hopped in, and immediately gave me a tight hug. "Omg, I miss you so much!", she squealed.

We both pulled away, as she looked at me from head to toe, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Well, I'm sorry about your wedding though.", she said, smiling sadly, holding my hand.

"It's okay, I have learned to accept the fact that we're just not meant to be together.", I smiled, shrugging.

"Cut out the sad story, and let's go to eat!", she beamed in excitement, as she had her hands in the air.

When I was about to drive away from her house, I received another call.

Eunseo helped me to grab my phone since I'm driving to Eunseo's favourite restautant.

"It's an unknown number, should I answer it?", Eunseo asked for my opinion, showing my phone screen to me, and it was indeed, an unknown number.

"Just pick it up, maybe it's an important call.", I said so Eunseo slided her finger across my phone screen, answering the call.

"Eunyeon-ssi?"

"Yes, I am speaking. Who's speaking?", I spoke softly, and the person at the other line bursted out laughing.

"Yah, it's me. Jeon Jungkook,"

"Who's Jeon Jungkook--"

I quickly grabbed my phone from Eunseo, and plug in my earphone.

"What's with the sudden phone call?", I asked him, as he chuckled, and I could already imagine his bright bunny smile.

"Nothing, I just want to tell you that I'm home safely. Anyway, what are you doing?"

"Ah, I'm going out with my friend.", I said to him.

"Ah, I see. Have fun then, Eunyeon-ssi. Take care," he spoke softly.