Chapter 3: Home

Eunyeon's POV

My eyes lighted up with glints of excitement as I saw the sight in front me.

We're at an amusement park.

"Let's have some fun," Jungkook said, dragging me with him, heading to the ticket counter.

"I'll have tickets for all ride for two,"

"Okay, have fun with your girlfriend!", the girl with short black hair beamed, smiling brightly at the both of us.

"Actually...we're not dating,"

I nodded at Jungkook's words, agreeing to his statement.

"Yeah, we're just friends,"

The girl pouted sadly, shaking her head lightly, "Aww, too bad. You two would make a cute couple,"

"Uh, we'll get going now. Thank you," Jungkook said and grabbed my hand, as he left the counter.

"Um, Jungkook...my hand--"

"Oh,"

He instantly released his grip on my hand, looking away slightly, probably a little embarrassed.

"Sorry,"

I smiled, "It's fine,"

"Anyways, let's try...the haunted house first!", he pointed at the dark place, as I gulped nervously.

"Um, sure,"

To be honest, I am kind of scared of whatever awaits us in the haunted house.

I've never been into one before because I might fainted when the ghosts are trying to scare me off.

Jungkook led the way to the entrance, as we walked into the dark house.

I held onto the hem of Jungkook's shirt, as if my life depended on it, in which I think it does.

"Are you scared?", Jungkook laughed, looking at me tightly gripping onto his shirt, hiding behind his back.

"Shut up,"

"Haha, you are.", he chuckled, leading the way in.

"Just walk ahead--AARRRGGGHH!!", I screamed as a ghost popped out of nowhere in front of us.

Jungkook just slightly flinched at the ghost's sudden appearence.

When I was so shocked of the ghost, I unintentionally hugged Jungkook's muscular body, and I can feel his abs.

Damn, this guy has a nice body.

Jungkook held my hand that was still holding onto him, as we stepped forward again.

This time, we are in a room, something like a surgery room, but with so many bodies around us.

"Damn, are those bodies...real?"

"Of course not, they wouldn't--"

"AAAARRRGGGHHHH!", I screamed again, as one of the bodies suddenly sat up straightly, eyes widely looking at me.

"Jungkook, let's just get out of here. Please,"

"We're almost at the end of it, Eunyeon. Hold on, okay?", he said as I nodded slowly, gulping anxiously at the thought of being greeted by to more many ghosts ahead.

"Oh gosh, just please be hurry. Can't we like...run?", I asked, earning laughter from Jungkook.

"Do you want to end it that soon?"

"Yes, please!", I answered, without bothering to think about it twice.

Jungkook then walked faster, with me holding onto him, walking pass through the ghosts.