Chapter 5: Lucky guy

Eunyeon's POV

As Jungkook has suggested, we went for a walk around the park near my household, walking together in a steady matching pace.

"Eunyeon-ssi,"

I looked up to Jungkook, hearing my name escaped his lips. "Yes?"

"May I ask you a question?"

"Sure, why not," I said, looking down to my feet, kicking the little stones under my feet.

I noticed Jungkook looked hesitant to proceed with his question, as he flashed me a sheepish smile, awkwardly rubbing his nape.

"Um, do you regret knowing your boyfriend after he cancelled the wedding?"

Upon hearing his question, I darted my eyes to him, and he seems to be regretting his decision to ask me that question. "Um, you know what, just forget what I asked you earlier."

"Uh, okay,"

We walked around the park again, and I decided to take Jungkook to my favourite cafe.

I pushed the door opened, as bells that was hanging on the doorknob jingled, notifying the owner of the place that a customer has just walked in.

"I'll have matcha latte,"

I turned my head to Jungkook, his eyes scanning through the list of drinks, "Um, I'll have bubble milk tea,"

"Okay, that's it? One matcha latte and one bubble milk tea?", the girl at the counter asked.

I nodded at her, as she tapped her fingers on the computer screen, delivering our orders.

I was about to lend my money to the cashier girl, but Jungkook grabbed my wrist, stopping me from paying the drinks.

"I'll pay," he smiled.

"Okay,"

"Please be seated," the girl said, so we both headed to the vacant table of two at the corner, sitting comfortably while waiting for our orders.

We both sat there in silent, and somehow I feel awkward a little towards Jungkook after what had happened earlier.

Mom is being a little too annoying.

Right at that moment, a girl with a short brown hair came towards our direction, holding a tray in her hands.

She was about to place the drinks on our table, but then she accidentally tripped, as the drink spilled all over the place, including my shirt.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!", she apologized, as I looked down to my stained shirt.

I smiled at her, "It's fine, it's fine! You didn't mean to,"

"I am really sorry," she apologized again, bowing a few times at me.

"It's okay, just clean this up.", I said, referring to the mess.

"Um, Eunyeon-ssi," Jungkook softly spoke, as I shifted my attention to him, who looked away from me.

"Yeah?"

"Um, your...um, is showing," he awkwardly mumbled, pointing at me.

I looked down to myself, and I just realized that my stained shirt is slightly translucent, showing my bright red bra.

"Oh crap," I cursed underneath my breath, standing up from my seat.

"I'll go wash up," I informed Jungkook, and left to the restroom.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror, focusing on my quite bad stained shirt.

"Ah, what am I going to do now?", I groaned to myself as I tried to wash the stains away.