Chapter 9: Farewell

Eunyeon's POV

I sat in the swing, looking down to my feet as I cried again.

I heard the sound of the swing next to me slightly shaking, as I turned my head to my right.

And it was Jungkook, who just sat there.

"You said you wouldn't talk about it again,"

"Shut up," I sniffed.

Jungkook stood up from the swing, standing right in front of me.

He handed me an ice cream, as I looked up to him with teary eyes.

"They say ice cream cheers you up,"

I wiped my tears away, as I grabbed the ice cream from his hand, and started eating it.

Jungkook had grabbed my free hand, holding it firmly in his as he led the way back to Yoongi's car.

He drove away from the area, heading home directly. I just stayed silent, staring through the window.

"Mind telling me what happened?"

I took a single glance at him, before looking down to my hands. "Chanwoo,"

"Who's that?"

"Jung Chanwoo, my ex-boyfriend,"

"Oh,"

"I thought I saw him earlier. That's why I ran to get him. But then you caught me so I lost him,"

There was a moment of silence, until Jungkook decided to break the ice of silence.

"I'm sorry,"

"No, I am the one who should be saying sorry. Maybe I took it too far," I said to him, smiling sadly.

He pulled the handbrake, signalling that we've reached the apartment building.

We took the elevator and I pushed the door opened after typing in the password to my door.

I went to my brother's room, where Yoongi usually sleeps whenever he's coming over to my place.

I grabbed a plain black shorts, and a white Kumamon shirt, handing them to Jungkook for him to get change.

"I'll go shower first," I said to him as he nodded, smiling, so I left to my room.

I took a nice refreshing shower, and slipped into my polka dotted sky blue legging, and a white shirt with 'SWAG' printed on it in sky blue.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun, as I walked out of the room, heading to Yoongi's room, where I supposed Jungkook would be.

As I opened the door, I was instantly greeted with a topless Jungkook, causing me to slam the door shut.

"Why do I have to meet him shirtless everytime??"

I left to the living room, after getting myself some snacks, thinking of watching a movie.

"Let's watch Luck-Key,"

I felt the space next to me sank, as I realized that Jungkook just sat next to me on the black couch.

He even grabbed my snack from me, instead of the other 8 bags of chips in front him.

"What the fuck--that's mine!", I pouted, leaning forward to Jungkook to win my snack back.

But being a brat he is, he held the snack far from me, above his head as my body fell onto his.

Our lips are only an inch away from each other.