Chapter 24: Disaster

Eunyeon's POV

I woke up to the sound of my brother yelling for me to wake up, loud enough to wake me up from my sleep.

He wasn't even in my room, he's in the kitchen, and yet his loud voice managed to wake me up.

I stretched out my arms, as I groggily walked up to my bathroom, taking a nice refreshing shower.

I looked through my wardrobe, and decided to slip into my jogging attire, as I jogged towards my brother.

Plugging my earphone on, I grabbed a piece of my brother's fried chicken. "I'm going to jog," I informed my brother.

He nodded, saying that he's leaving to work soon, and that reminds me of my duty as a stewardess.

"Shit, I have a week left before I go to work."

"Lucky you, I am entering father's office today!", he argued.

"Well then, goodluck with your work! See you later, bye!", I waved him a goodbye, as I walked out of the apartment.

As soon as I stepped out of the apartment, I was instantly greeted with Jungkook's bright bunny smile.

I noticed the attire he's wearing right now, and he looks like he's going out for a jog too.

"You're going to the park, aren't you?", he asked, smiling brightly, as his index finger pointed at me.

"Yes,"

"Great! Let's go together," he said, as we both took an elevator to the lobby floor, before walking across the street, heading to the park.

We warmed up for about quarter of an hour, before jogging around the park, and to our surprise, we met Jaeyi while we were wandering around.

Jaeyi had a bright smile plastered on his flawlessly handsome face, as he greeted us both, "Hey, guys!"

"Jaeyi-ssi," I smiled back at him.

"What's up, Jaeyi?", Jungkook fist bumped with Jaeyi, smiling at him.

"Now that we're united here, may I suggest we jog around together?", Jaeyi grinned, as we both nodded eagerly.

We jogged around the place, and after an hour, we stopped by an ice cream stall, whereas Jungkook treated us ice cream.

As soon as I finished my ice cream, I excused myself to leave to the toilet.

Settling my business, I walked out of the restroom. Noticing the guys sitting on a bench, I made my way towards them, but to no avail, I was pulled into an embrace, as the person cupped my mouth with a handkerchief.

As I sniffed onto the handkerchief, my head started spinning, as I started getting dizzy.

"What's wrong, princess? Getting sleepy?"

And that's the last thing I heard, as everything went black completely.

-------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

Eunyeon has left to the toilet earlier, leaving me alone with Jaeyi. We had a small talk about each other, until I realized Eunyeon hasn't come back from the toilet.

"Jaeyi-ah,"

"Hm?"

"Where's Eunyeon? What took her so long?", I asked, worried of her because she don't usually took a lot of time.