Chapter 21: A game?

Eunyeon's POV

We just reached home, after spending time at the mall for about 3 hours, with the twins watching over us.

I typed in the password to my apartment, and flopped myself onto the couch, sighing out of exhaustion.

Jungkook closed the door behind him, as he took a seat next to me. "Eunyeon-ssi,"

I sat up straightly, before shifting my position into facing him, giving him a nod as a signal to continue.

"I think we both need to be super careful now,"

"Yes, you're right. But I don't remember having a creepy stalker like that. And even if I do, why would he kill you?"

"I don't know, maybe he's just...um, jealous perhaps?"

"But why?"

"Maybe he thought w-we're dating? And he wanted me dead so that he can approach you or something?"

"That makes sense. Wait,"

I fished out my phone from my pocket and looked at my call history, and stared at the unknown number that called me earlier.

"Maybe Namjoon can track down this number," I said, sending the number to Namjoon.

eunyeon: hey, joonie

namjoonie: hey what's up

eunyeon: i need you to help me

namjoonie: what is it?

eunyeon: 010 8485 6356

eunyeon: can you track down this number?

namjoonie: yeah, sure

namjoonie: wait, don't tell me...

eunyeon: yes, joonie. i received a call and he said i'm having a great time with my boyfriend.

namjoonie: jungkook?

eunyeon: yeah, even when we're not actually dating

namjoonie: shit! they're aiming for both of you now. always be careful, okay?

namjoonie: and don't worry, i'll try to track down the number.

eunyeon: thanks, joonie

namjoonie: you're welcome😊

namjoonie: eunyeon-ssi, this is totally out of topic but i like that name.

eunyeon: joonie?

namjoonie: yeah, hahaha

eunyeon: okay...

I threw my phone onto the couch next to me, before leaning backwards, as I stared at the ceiling, before closing my eyes.

I heaved out a sigh, slowly fluttering my eyes opened, only to be greeted with Jungkook's face an inch away from mine.

I screamed out of my wits as I pushed him away from me, hugging a cushion against my chest.

I turned around to the guy who's standing behind the couch, laughing his ass off at my reaction.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! It is NOT funny at all, okay?"