💌

Hello, my fellow valkyries!

I have some things to say here. One, I decided to name all of my precious readers as "valkyries" which means light. It was a name that was suggested by a good friend of mine.

And the second thing is, that dumbass Wattpad deleted Chapter 22 of this book, and I have no idea is the why. I mean why is it deleting by itself? Wattpad really should stop being shitty to me.

So I will try my best to write a new Chapter 22 but I can't guarantee you guys if it would still be the same with the previous one. I really can't recall what I've wrote in that chapter.

And the last thing is, I am now writing a new book, which happens to be a Hoseok's fanfiction. If you're free, please do check it out!😋(um shameless mode on once again)

 If you're free, please do check it out!😋(um shameless mode on once again)

Oh, and thanks for 9k for Laundry! I really really do appreciate it. How I wish Wattpad would give you a dollar for every one read then people can actually gain money for writing good stories.

There are so many writer who writes good stories! Like I am so jealous of them for having such a talent. I will try to improve in my writing and storyline, and I really love you guys!

sincerely, your trashy writer,
-bamgyubear
-