Chapter 20: Danger

Eunyeon's POV

As I noticed the same guy that attacked Jungkook the other day, I informed the twins immediately.

"I'll watch him," Robin said.

"Good, we'll act like nothing happened.", I said as I looked at Jungkook.

He nodded at me, as we walked around the mall, trying to act cool.

"Stay close to me," I said to Jungkook and grabbed his hand.

He looked down to our intertwined hands, as I slowly walked him around the mall.

From time to time I would noticed him staring at our intertwined hands.

Wait.

Is he perhaps...flustered?

"E-Eunyeon-ssi,"

"Yes?"

"M-my hand...", he spoke lowly.

"So what?"

"Um, n-nothing," he chuckled awkwardly as we walked into a H&M store.

I shoved a black jacket towards Jungkook, fakely measuring if the jacket fits him.

"Shit, he's right behind you.", I mumbled lowly as Jungkook had his eyes wide.

"Keep calm," I whispered to him, turning him around, as I eyed the guy.

Jungkook cleared his throat and walked towards the fitting room as I followed him closely behind.

He tried on a sky blue colour sweatshirt as I waited for him in front of the door.

I looked around, noticing another suspicious guy at the entrance of the store.

"Guys, there's another guy at the H&M entrance.", I notified the twins, looking away from the guy quickly, not wanting to get caught.

"I see him," Robin reported.

"Robin-ah, don't lose him.", Jaeyi reminded his twin.

"I know,"

And that is when Jungkook came out of the fitting room, as I looked up to him.

"Eunyeon-ssi, can you help me with the buttons?"

I gulped hardly as soon as I laid my eyes on his toned abs. Jungkook had himself stuck in the shirt he's wearing because he forgot to unbutton the collar buttons.

"Eunyeon-ssi?", he called again, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ah, y-yes,"

I approached him, unbuttoning the buttons as his head popped out, and our faces are only an inch away.

We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds, and all of a sudden, it's like time is passing by really slow.

"Aye, are guys on a date or something?", Robin teased as we both leaned away, avoiding each other's gaze.

And I could tell Jungkook is just as flustered as I am.

"Uh," Jungkook mumbled lowly, as he went back in, trying on the sweatshirt.

A minute later, Jungkook came out of the fitting room, wearing the sky blue sweatshirt.

He was fixing his shirt, before looking up to me who had my eyes fixed on him.

"How do I look?"

"W-well, um, you look good.", I complimented, as he smiled.

Well, as if he doesn't look good in everything.