Chapter 6: A sight

Min Eunyeon

I turned my head to Jungkook, eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as I looked at him, clueless.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're sweet, you're caring, you're pretty, kind, who wouldn't want to marry a girl like you?"

"Hm,"

"Even I--", Jungkook stopped, looking down to his bubble milk tea.

"Jungkook?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Even you what?"

He looked up to me, before flashing me an awkward smile, "Um, nothing. Let's go home, shall we?", he said and stood up, leaving me behind.

I ran up to him, who's standing by a shady tree, hands shoved into the pocket of his black hoodie.

"Jungkook-ssi,"

He turned around, looking at me with a smile plastered on his handsome bare face.

"Let's go home,"

He nodded, as we both walked home in silence, next to each other.

None of us decided to talk, not until we reached my house.

We both walked in, and was greeted by Yoongi's face. "Where were you two?"

We stepped inside, despite Yoongi blocking our way, as I sat on the black couch.

"We went to grab a drink,"

Yoongi looked at us with a raised eyebrow, eyeing at us both with a stern look.

"Why didn't you inform me first? I'm craving espresso," he whined.

"You didn't say so,"

"Well, because I don't know that you two are going to grab a drink together!"

"You can make it yourself, Yoongi. We have a coffee maker here,"

"Do I look like I want to? Hell no, I'm fucking lazy,"

"Suit yourself, you can't have your espresso if you're not making it on your own. Simple,"

"Ugh, I hate you," he said and left to the kitchen to make himself an espresso.

It was already 11pm when we reached home, so I led the way to the guest room as Jungkook trailed behind me.

"So, here's your room. Mom won't let you go back all the way to Busan at this hour. So you're staying for the night,"

He looked around the room, before smiling sweetly at me, "Thanks,"

"Towel is in the last drawer, and I'll be back with your clothes.", I said to him.

"Alright,"

"Suit yourself," I said, before closing the door in front me, leaving to the kitchen to grab a glass of plain water.

Then, I went back upstairs, to my brother's room, and he was there, sleeping.

I tiptoed, approaching his wardrobe, and that is when I heard his voice,

"What are you doing?"

I slowly turned my head to him, smiling sheepishly, "I was--"

"Looking for something that Jungkook can wear?", he cut me off as I nodded.

"Open the door,"

"Huh?"

"That door, idiot.", he spoke with drowsy eyes, pointing at a door that I've never realised its existence before.