Chapter 13: A phone call

Eunyeon's POV

I turned to the voice that just called out my voice, as I looked to my right.

"Jaeyi-ssi,"

"Yes, it's me. What are you doing here? Are you alone?", he asked, smiling brightly as usual.

"Uh, just some grocery shopping. I'm not alone, I'm with my brother.", I said.

"Oh, you have a brother?", he asked, seems to be surprised when I said I have a brother.

"Yeah, he left to get us a cart. He'll be back later--oh, there he is.", I said, noticing Yoongi walking towards our direction, with a cart.

He stood next to me, looking at Jaeyi judgingly. "Hello, my name is Seo Jaeyi.", Jaeyi introduced himself to my brother.

"Min Yoongi," my brother answered shortly, giving him a small smile.

"Jaeyi-ah, have you found my--", a guy came to us again, wearing a plain black t-shirt and a black jeans.

"Ah, this is my twin brother. Seo Robin," Jaeyi said as he elbowed his brother.

"Hello," Robin greeted us both, smiling awkwardly, slightly bowing at us.

"I didn't expect that you have a twin," I laughed, looking at the twin.

They're twins, but somehow they are not alike.

"We'll get going now. Bye, guys.", I said as they both waved their hands at me.

We parted ways, and while I was looking for my snack, Yoongi suddenly spoke, "I like that Robin guy,"

I finally found my favourite snack as I took three bags of it, putting them into the cart.

"Why?"

"He's like...swag,"

I laughed at my brother's reason, shaking my head at him.

"Let's just go buy groceries, okay?", I spoke to him, as he shrugged.

As we're both done getting things that we need, we headed to the cashier, as Yoongi paid for all the groceries.

"Yah, let's go get some food. I'm lazy to cook for lunch,"

"Aren't you lazy all the time?", I joked, earning a glare from my brother as I opened the car trunk.

He helped me to put the grocery bags into the trunk, before closing its door.

"Let's go," he said, slipping his hand into mine as we crossed the road, going back into the mall.

We walked into an elegant looking restaurant, sitting in a table of two at the very corner of the place.

While we were looking through the menu, Yoongi suddenly said, "Since I paid for the groceries, our lunch is on you.", he winked.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever,"

He ordered a set of lamb skewers and a coke, while I get myself a big set of chicken chop and an iced tea.