Chapter 7: He...what?

Eunyeon's POV

I parked my brother's car in front of my favourite place, smiling brightly at the sight of kids playing.

"We're here,"

Jungkook unbuckled his seatbelt, as he turned his head to me. "An orphanage?"

I nodded with a smile on my face as I stepped out of the car.

One of the kids noticed my presence, as her eyes lighted up, along with her bright smile. "Eunyeon unnie!"

She ran towards me and hugged me, literally hugging my legs since she's a lot shorter than me.

Jungkook stood next to me, as he smiled at the kid.

I crouched down to her level, gently ruffling her short curly hair. "How is this cutie of mine doing?"

"We're all fine!", she beamed brightly.

Not long after, the other kids ran towards our direction, each one of them attacking me with a hug.

"Noona, we missed you so much!", Youngjoon pouted, hugging me again.

"Aww, I miss you guys too.", I chuckled, smiling sweetly at them.

I turned my head to Jungkook, before looking at the kids in front me.

"Unnie brought her boyfriend here!", Sooyeon beamed, followed by the other kids' squeal.

"He is so handsome!", Yoona squealed, looking at Jungkook with a bright smile.

Jungkook just smiled sheepishly, rubbing his nape awkwardly.

"Kids, he is not unnie's boyfriend. He is just a friend," I explained to them and all that could be heard is their groans of frusteration.

"Hi, kids. My name is Jeon Jungkook, it was so lovely to meet you guys.", Jungkook smiled and Jisung ran to him as he lifted him up from the ground, holding him firmly in his arms.

"Hyung,"

"Hm,"

"I want to be handsome like you," Jisung said, earning laughter from Jungkook.

"Aye, you're so cute.", Jungkook giggled, tickling Jisung's stomach.

"Who wants to play a game?", I asked loudly, as all of them answered whole heartedly, "Me! Me!"

All of them are jumping out of excitement while raising their hands, as Jungkook put Jisung back on the ground.

I gave Jungkook my brother's car keys, in which he caught it in his hands. "Go get the things that we bought earlier,"

"Alright," he nodded, and left to the car to get the equipments for the games later.

I set up the equipments as they started to play the game.

The first game is Hiding Candy, where they need to blow at the flour, and find candies as many as they can.

Jungkook brought his camera, as he recorded a video of the kids playing.

I smiled at the kids having so much fun, because they deserve to be happy despite not having their parents by their side.

"Eunyeon-ssi,"

I shifted my gaze at Jungkook, and saw that he is still recording, so I waved at the camera, smiling brightly.

"Hi! We are hosting some mini games here! Look at the kids!", I pointed at the kids.

"How are you feeling, Min Eunyeon-ssi?", Jungkook asked, acting like a reporter.

"To be seeing the kids having fun like this, I am beyond happy!", I beamed brightly, followed by slight giggles.

I noticed Jungkook's lips slowly carved up into a smile as he focused the camera on me.

"Yah, what are you doing? Record the kids, not me!", I instructed as he moved the camera towards the kids' direction.

After a few mini games, all of them are tired, laying on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Are you kids tired already?", I asked them as they sat up, looking at me with tired eyes.

"Jungkook-ssi, wait here. I'll go get them the snacks,"

Jungkook nodded, as I left to the car, grabbing the fried chickens, doughnuts, and ice creams.

Luckily the ice creams haven't melt yet.

"Unnie bought you some snacks!", I sang out happily as all of them ran towards me.

"Okay, kids. Settle down, everyone is going to get their snacks!", I said, as they sat back on the ground.

Jungkook helped me to distribute the snacks, and all of them enjoyed the snacks so much.

We've been spending our time for 5 hours here, and now it is already 5pm.

I clapped my hands to get the kids' attention, as they turned their head to me.

"Okay, kids! It's time for us to go home now,"

They groaned again, protesting the idea of me and Jungkook going home.

I turned my head to Jungkook, smiling at him, before shifting my attention back on the kids.

"We'll see you kids later, okay?"

"No, please don't leave!", Jisung pouted, hugging Jungkook's legs.

Jungkook lifted him up from the ground, helding him in his muscular arms.

"Hyung will come again, okay?", Jungkook spoke softly to Jisung.

"Promise?", Jisung said, handing out his pinky finger.

"Promise," Jungkook nodded, smiling, linking his pinky finger with Jisung's little one.

"Okay, see you guys soon! Bye~", I waved at them as they frowned sadly, but somehow waved their hands at us.

We both walked towards the car, and I was about to hop into the driver's seat, when Jungkook grabbed my wrist.

"Let me drive. You look exhausted,"

"Um, okay," I said, stepping aside as he sat in the driver's seat, starting the car engine.

I walked towards the passenger's seat next to Jungkook, as I seated there comfortably.

Jungkook drove away from the place, and we headed home directly.

"When will you start working again?"

I snapped my head at him, "Oh shit, I'm starting next week!"

"Pft, you still have a week to chill. What's with the worries?"

"Oh gosh, I don't want to work yet. Not this soon,"

"Then you don't have to,"

I turned my head to the guy next to me, glaring at him, "Well then, who's going to pay my electric bills? I settled the apartment already, but the bills?"

"Hm, then back to work it is.", he bluntly said, making a right turn.

"Ugh, there's no use talking to you."

He just laughed at my remark, as I let out a yawn.

"Yah, wake me up when we're there.", I said to Jungkook, closing my eyes as I started to doze off.

"Sleep tight, Eunyeon-ssi,"

I squinted my eyes opened, and realized that we're in an amusement park.

Not the one that I went with Jungkook the other day, but a new amusement park.

Somewhere I've never been before.

I looked to my right, and saw Jungkook, walking towards me with a sweet smile plastered on his face.

As he gets closer, he cupped my face with his hands, as he leaned even closer.

And he captured our lips together, kissing me deeply yet softly.

Jungkook kissed me.