Chapter 18: Elevator

Eunyeon's POV

I fluttered my eyes opened, yawning, before shifting my gaze to my balcony, and the sun is already shining brightly.

I looked at my phone to check on the time and it is already 9am.

I sat up straightly on the bed, stretching my arms as I let out a loud groan before groggily walking towards my bathroom to take a shower.

After having a nice and refreshing shower, I walked out of the bathroom, making my way towards my wardrobe to look for something nice to wear.

My eyes then caught a cyan top, as I matched it with my flowery pastel pink cardigan.

Slipping into my black jeans and my top, I combed my hair, applying some lipbalm on my lips, before grabbing my phone and head to Jungkook's place.

I typed in the password to his apartment, as I stepped into his place silently.

"Hello? Jungkook?", I called him, but no one answered.

"Maybe he's still asleep," I muttered and shrugged, looking into Jungkook's fridge whereas I can find so many things.

Meat, chicken, vegetables, fish, cakes, banana milk and so on.

Jungkook doesn't have any alcoholic drink in his fridge, and I'm quite impressed with that.

I grabbed the meat, thinking of preparing a beef stew for Jungkook.

While I was stirring my beef stew, I heard footsteps echoing along the hallway heading to the kitchen.

Jungkook was yawning, standing by the counter, as he looked at me.

"Morning," I smiled at him, as he nodded, smiling, still looking drowsy.

"Go wash up first, and we'll have breakfast together.", I said to him and he stood up, carefully walking towards his room with his crutch.

About quarter of an hour later, Jungkook came back, wearing a yellow long sleeve sweatshirt and a dark blue jeans.

"Where are you going?", I asked him, looking down to his outfit.

"I'm bored, take me to anywhere.", he said, carefully making his way towards my direction.

"Alright,"

We both eat in silent, and I did all the dishes, while Jungkook waited for me in the living room.

"You're ready to go?", he asked, standing up from his seat, flashing me his signature cute bunny smile.

I nodded, grabbing my slingbag as we both headed out of the apartment, heading to the elevator.

The elevator stopped at the 8th floor, and that is when a big crowd stepped into the elevator, squeezing me towards Jungkook.

Our bodies are slightly pressed against each other, as our faces are only an inch away.

All of a sudden, the guy behind me suddenly moved, pushing me towards Jungkook, closing the little gap between us.

My eyes went wide and so does Jungkook's, as my lips met his.

As soon as realization hits me, I quickly leaned away, breaking the short kiss.

The elevator then stopped again at the 5th floor, and the whole crowd headed out of the elevator, leaving me alone with Jungkook.

Damn, it's so awkward.

After what it seems like years, the elevator finally brought us to the lobby floor, as we walked out of the elevator in silence.