∂εscяιρтιση

THE JEON ORDER

The Jeon Order is the most feared gang in the city operating in the underground, named after the Jeon family themselves. Police and FBI have all tried to hunt down the gang for years, but could never find any physical proof or evidence linking back to the gang.

BTS Incorporated to the naked eye just seems like another successful billion-dollar company, but in reality, it's the main hideout for The Jeon Order. They use the company as a shield to hide all of their dealings while at the same time operating as a regular business.

There are only two living Jeons left.

Jungkook and Jeongguk

No one outside of The Jeon Order knows what the two looks like, or the fact that they're twins. Some gangs feel as though the Jeons are just a myth, that it's just a tactic to scare everyone off.

Regardless, The Jeon Order is formidable for a reason.

THE KIM CREED

The Kim Creed, sometimes referred to as Heaven, own the most popular and wealthiest club in the city. The club, ran by the Kim family, covers up operation dealings with drugs and prostitution.

No one has ever been able to catch the Kims mainly due to one thing.

Their beauty.

The Kims are notorious for their beauty. It's said that one look will have you dropping to your knees. Because of their looks alone, the Kims have gotten away with countless things that normally would've put them away in prison for life.

They have no shame in using their bodies and visual to get what they want, especially the two youngest Kims.

Taehyung and V, aka the twins.

The twins have been known to rob people of millions with just the bat of an eyelash or just by the sound of their voice simply because they can.

However alluring they appear to be, they're still Kims.

And you do not want to get on a Kims bad side.