тεη | ∂α∂∂ү ℓσσкs sтяεssε∂

"And keep these phones on you at all times. This is how we'll contact you." Jeongguk concluded.

Namjoon, Jin and V each grabbed a solid black flip phone and shoved it in their pocket.

"Any questions?"

"Yeah, what do you need us for anyway?" Namjoon asked. Jeongguk looked over to Hoseok and nodded, signaling him to bring a file over. Hoseok grabbed the red folder in the filing cabinet and gave it to the boss, who opened it and spread out a bunch of pictures.

"This man here, Jaehyun. He's the head of NCT. There's bad blood between us and they've been after The Order for years. They have dealings all around the city and spies working damn near everywhere. We haven't heard from them for a while, until now."

"Why now?" Jin asked.

"One of his spies got in," Hoseok said.

"This man here," Jeongguk slid one of the pictures forward pointing to a man next to Jaehyun. Namjoon and Jin leaned in further to get a better look at the picture while V remained stoic, leaning back in his seat.

"His name's Johnny," Jeongguk explained, then sharply looked at V, "My brothers ex."

At that, V's eyes slightly widened, eyebrow shooting up.

"Jungkook dated him for about a year until the prick dumped him," Hoseok said, scoffing, "Jungkookie was too good for him anyway."

V's mind trailed back to when the bitter gunman had said one of their men had been fucking a Jeon. So that means the guys who attacked the club were with NCT, V thought.

"When did they break up?" V chimed in.

"The night the club was shot up."

V clearly remembered Jungkook crying in the bathroom when he saw him. No doubt probably because of that.

That definitely meant those men were with NCT. They were probably there to abduct Jungkook or something. But how did they know he was there?

"How the fuck did they know he was at our club?" Namjoon asked as if reading V's thoughts.

"We still don't know," Jeongguk said, "These are all the men that we know for sure work under Jaehyun."

Jeongguk spread more pictures out on the table in front of the Kims who shuffled them around to get a good look. There were at least a good 10-15 pictures all showcasing different men either eating, walking along the street, or at the airport.

One such picture caught V's attention. He picked it up, bringing it closer to his face, and let out a dry chuckle. Jeongguk eyed him.

"Well here's how they knew Jungkook was there," V said, tossing the photo in the middle.

"Who's that?" Jin asked him.

"He's at regular at the club. He was sucking me off in the bathroom, but he was being a bitch and ran out," V explained, "Jungkook was in the there too."

Jeongguk glared at the twin, ready to spit fire, not believing he had the nerve to say that in front of him, but decided against it since this was their first real step towards finding out any information.

"Hoseok, who is this?" The boss demanded. Hoseok grabbed the picture to inspect it.

"Ah, Haechan, boss," He said matter-of-factly, "He's one of the new ones I think."

"Get Yoongi here and find him."

Hoseok went to pull out his phone to call Yoongi but was interrupted by the door barging open followed by loud laughter.